Frisco Sequin Let's Get Spooky Dog & Cat T-Shirt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft, polyester t-shirt makes a great, simple dress-up option for all pets.
- Comfortable pullover design with sleeves is easy to put on and take off with minimal fuss.
- Cute, Halloween-themed top with a sequin ghost you can flip from white to black.
- Available in six sizes to help you find the right fit for most pets.
- Great for Halloween parties and trick-or-treat outings around the neighborhood.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco "Boo!" Dog & Cat Sweater Dress, Large$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Pumpkin Patch Cutie Dog & Cat Dress, XX-Large$13.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Mommy's Little Monster Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$8.63Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Spooky Ghost Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Large$6.76Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Be My Boo Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Large$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wicked Cute Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Large$6.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ghost Fair Isle Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$6.02Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Witch Patterned Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, XX-Large$13.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Let's Get Wicked Dog & Cat Dress, Large$11.19Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Flannel Dog & Cat Dress, X-Small$9.14Chewy Price$12.85List Price
- DealADIDOG Dog Hoodie, Yellow, Size 4$9.70Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Cotton||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Cotton||Polyester, Cotton||Polyester|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
If you have a long dog, this is a great item!
So originally I was going to buy some PJs. For my dog. Kinda silly, but it was just for me to ogle at this cute pup in cute PJs. Only, he's too long to fit in the PJs, which hold the back legs. So I opted for this adorable Halloween T-shirt instead. Really neat how the sequined ghost can turn from white to black an back again (just rub your hand lightly over the decoration). Really adorable. Fits well too!
Our Border Collie recently had an abscess burst; it required 12 stiches. He kept trying to lick his stitches, so the vet recommended a t-shirt. My BC is very active, and he's never liked clothes before. We ordered this shirt since it was Halloween, and my BC loved it! It's light, breathable, fits him well, and is adorable!
4.5 stars because of washing
Bought large for both of throw back poms, Yogi is 15lb with a 18in chest and BooBoo is 12.5lb with a 16in chest. The only problem is the sequins I have to wash around it but when I bought it I already know what to expect.
Such fun for kids and the kid in our adult selves. The fit was purrfect and my dog looks so cute. The sequined ghost can be black, white, or a combination depending on your mood.
She looks amazing. What else is there to say?! She is between 12-15 pounds and is wearing a Medium, which is perfect. She walks a little strangely but I think the shirt is comfortable enough where she's quickly getting used to it. One of the better cat clothing options I've bought. Only problem is it runs down her neck naturally. I adjust it up for pics, but the reality is this won't sit perfectly on your cat as they move, maybe; it will ride down their body a little.
Happy Fur Baby
Just what the doctor ordered. Stormy D loves it and it is easier to put it on her than take it off to wash it. Have learned to lay the next dress out so she can see it and knows she will not be naked.
Fit perfectly and I loved the sequins. It was light weight so Maggie didn’t get hot wearing it.
Love this shirt
I love this Halloween shirt. Great construction, perfect material thickness. And being able to change the ghost with the swipe of a hand is just plain fun!
It’s so cute!!!
This is adorable on my dog, I love the double sided ghost. It’s lightweight too, doesn’t make her hot. Definitely get this!!
I love this my yorkie is 5 pounds and her hair is a little long so the Xsmall is a little tight but not uncomfortable