Frisco Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, 1.5 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Your pet can take their favorite bowl wherever they want with this foldable, BPA-free silicone travel bowl.
- Can hold up to 12 ounces of their favorite pet food or water. Just fold it back up for easy travel and storage convenience.
- Travel bowl comes in either gray, teal, red or purple so you can find the perfect choice for your furry friend.
- Silicone design makes cleanup easy, plus it’s dishwasher safe so you can just toss it in for next time.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from travel bowls to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl Set, 3 count, 1.5 Cups$6.22Chewy Price$6.83List Price
- Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, Large, Grey$11.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Coastal Blue, 24-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Premium Collapsible Non-Skid Silicone Dog & Cat Bowls, 12-oz, 4 count$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Kurgo Kibble Carrier Travel Dog Food Container, Coastal Blue$19.95Chewy Price
- Kurgo Splash Free Wander Dog Water Bowl, Blue, 24-oz$13.95Chewy Price
- KONG H2O K9 UNIT Insulated Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle & Travel Bowl, Shadow Black, 25-oz$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Gamma2 Travel-tainer Complete Dog & Cat Feeding System, Blue$7.72Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- KONG H2O Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle, Green, 25-oz$19.76Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dexas Popware For Pets Polypropylene Collapsible Travel Dog Cup$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe||Double, Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Travel|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz per bowl||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||3-cup; 24-oz per bowl|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
Small at first
The bowl is smaller than you will think, but it actually is pretty great because no matter how thirsty you think your dog is, when they are outside and you whip this out, they will only drink a little at a time. So a smaller bowl helps you from pouring out too much water and then wasting it. So it is nice. Also, in the summer i put carrots in some broth and freeze it in the bowl because it easily pops out and gives my dog a nice cool enrichment activity.
Convenient for hikes
Just added a Frisco silicone travel cup to my hiking accessories and set off on some trails in the Adirondacks. I really like this cup for hiking! Other options I have used are the more fabric styles- I always fear those harbor bacteria. And I have one of those all-in-one plastic water bottle w/ a bowl at the top that you squeeze water up and turn the valve to hold or let back into the bottle. I have the larger size and it still doesn't hold enough water. But this little Frisco silicone cup was great. Threw water bottles into the backpack, clipped the cup on the pack zipper and we were set :-) I'll have to see how it holds up over time & repeated use, but the concept is great.
Doesn't collapse back cleanly.
The bowl is hard to collapse back flat. It doesnt retain its shape so it begins flipping the other way, it's hard to know what part of the bowl collapses where.
Great travel bowl!
I saw this on sale and snapped it up for our little dog. Its great to have a collapsible bowl for keeping in the car during these very hot summer months. I love it and so does our LaRue!
Good travel bowl
I keep it in my car for traveling. It’s a bit flimsy and folds down sometimes with water in it. It’s fine for keeping it in my car for a drink of water when we’re traveling.
This is perfect for traveling in the car with my pup. Takes of no space at all. Quality made.
Durable and practical
My pup loves this bowl so much it's become a staple for at home and on the go use. Perfectly light and collapsible for travel, yet sturdy when pup drinks from it. He's even stepped in it and it won't collapse. Washes easily and doesn't retain odors.
We take this to the dog park
We bring this bowl to the dog park with us. I love that it collapses so I can just store it in my purse. My dog does love to knock it over sometimes, but it's not a huge deal, we just refill it and move on.
Satisfied - pleased
Happy with the bowl. Works well when traveling. It fits well in many places, particularly in the glove compartment or purse.
Perfect for Thor
Purchased for hikes with our dog Thor - perfect for our purpose, light weight, easy to attach to our packs and most importantly - Thor will use it! A very good value, thank you.