Frisco Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, 1.5 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Your pet can take their favorite bowl wherever they want with this foldable, BPA-free silicone travel bowl.
- Can hold up to 12 ounces of their favorite pet food or water. Just fold it back up for easy travel and storage convenience.
- Travel bowl comes in either gray, teal, red or purple so you can find the perfect choice for your furry friend.
- Silicone design makes cleanup easy, plus it’s dishwasher safe so you can just toss it in for next time.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from travel bowls to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Travel Silicone Dog & Cat Travel Double Diner Bowl, Gray$9.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dish Cat Bowl, Gray, 1 Cup$4.25Chewy Price$6.54List Price
- DealFrisco Taper Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dish Cat Bowl, 0.5 Cup$7.49Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1-cup$4.88Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.62 Cup, 2 count$7.06Chewy Price$7.44List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$11.94Chewy Price$12.56List Price
- DealFrisco Round Cat Dish, Cream, 0.5 Cup$2.79Chewy Price$4.29List Price
- DealFrisco Fish Shaped Cat Dish, Cream, 0.25 Cup$2.86Chewy Price$4.08List Price
- Miaustore Cat Grass Cup, Milk$28.21Chewy Price$29.90List Price
- Park Life Designs Monty Ceramic Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Show Set Dog Bowl, Rose, Large$47.55Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe, Travel, Spill Proof||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Whisker Relief||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls, Whisker Relief||Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe, Whisker Relief|
|Material||Silicone||Silicone||Bamboo, Silicone, Wood||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup; 12-oz||3 Cups /24 oz - Per Bowl||8-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||0.50 Cups; 4 oz|
|Lifestage||All Lifestages||All Lifestages||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Kitten|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
135 Customer Reviews
Small at first
The bowl is smaller than you will think, but it actually is pretty great because no matter how thirsty you think your dog is, when they are outside and you whip this out, they will only drink a little at a time. So a smaller bowl helps you from pouring out too much water and then wasting it. So it is nice. Also, in the summer i put carrots in some broth and freeze it in the bowl because it easily pops out and gives my dog a nice cool enrichment activity.
Small but crucial
I love it. Similar to the old "Popeet" containers but these are made of tough silicone rubber. Flattens to about 3/4" thick. Excellent hiking water bowl for dogs. Kindof small for kibble.
Convenient for hikes
Just added a Frisco silicone travel cup to my hiking accessories and set off on some trails in the Adirondacks. I really like this cup for hiking! Other options I have used are the more fabric styles- I always fear those harbor bacteria. And I have one of those all-in-one plastic water bottle w/ a bowl at the top that you squeeze water up and turn the valve to hold or let back into the bottle. I have the larger size and it still doesn't hold enough water. But this little Frisco silicone cup was great. Threw water bottles into the backpack, clipped the cup on the pack zipper and we were set :-) I'll have to see how it holds up over time & repeated use, but the concept is great.
Doesn't collapse back cleanly.
The bowl is hard to collapse back flat. It doesnt retain its shape so it begins flipping the other way, it's hard to know what part of the bowl collapses where.
Convenient to go dish
Easy and convenient. Hang it on pups to go bag. Easy for travel and washes easy too
You can't go wrong with the claspeable bowl. Easy travel, cleaning and packing.
Wonderful Traveling bowl!
Takes up little room and light weight. The bowl is very durable and perfect to bring along in your travels.
Great travel bowl!
I saw this on sale and snapped it up for our little dog. Its great to have a collapsible bowl for keeping in the car during these very hot summer months. I love it and so does our LaRue!
Good travel bowl
I keep it in my car for traveling. It’s a bit flimsy and folds down sometimes with water in it. It’s fine for keeping it in my car for a drink of water when we’re traveling.
This is perfect for traveling in the car with my pup. Takes of no space at all. Quality made.