Frisco Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, 1.5 Cups
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Double, Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Travel||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Travel||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz per bowl||1.75-cup; 14-oz per bowl||1.5-cup; 12-oz||2-cup; 16-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—|
About This Item
- Make mealtime easy and quick anywhere, indoors or outdoors.
- Choose from 2 colors Gray or Teal.
- Folds flat for efficient storage and travel.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, Large, Grey$11.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's Premium Collapsible Non-Skid Silicone Dog & Cat Bowls, 12-oz, 4 count$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible Travel Non-Skid Silicone Dog & Cat Bowl with Carabiner, Blue, 2-cup$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- INSTACHEW BioCleanAct Dog Portable Water Dispenser & Food Bowl Multiuse Bottle, 14.5-oz, Grey$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Elevated Collapsible Travel Bowl, 8 Cups$11.71Chewy Price
- Kurgo Splash Free Wander Dog Water Bowl, Blue, 24-oz$13.95Chewy Price
- Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Coastal Blue, 24-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Cozy Courier Pet Products Collapsible Travel Silicone Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 1.5-cup$7.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
Convenient for hikes
Just added a Frisco silicone travel cup to my hiking accessories and set off on some trails in the Adirondacks. I really like this cup for hiking! Other options I have used are the more fabric styles- I always fear those harbor bacteria. And I have one of those all-in-one plastic water bottle w/ a bowl at the top that you squeeze water up and turn the valve to hold or let back into the bottle. I have the larger size and it still doesn't hold enough water. But this little Frisco silicone cup was great. Threw water bottles into the backpack, clipped the cup on the pack zipper and we were set :-) I'll have to see how it holds up over time & repeated use, but the concept is great.
Great travel bowl!
I saw this on sale and snapped it up for our little dog. Its great to have a collapsible bowl for keeping in the car during these very hot summer months. I love it and so does our LaRue!
Good travel bowl
I keep it in my car for traveling. It’s a bit flimsy and folds down sometimes with water in it. It’s fine for keeping it in my car for a drink of water when we’re traveling.
Durable and practical
My pup loves this bowl so much it's become a staple for at home and on the go use. Perfectly light and collapsible for travel, yet sturdy when pup drinks from it. He's even stepped in it and it won't collapse. Washes easily and doesn't retain odors.
We take this to the dog park
We bring this bowl to the dog park with us. I love that it collapses so I can just store it in my purse. My dog does love to knock it over sometimes, but it's not a huge deal, we just refill it and move on.
Perfect for Thor
Purchased for hikes with our dog Thor - perfect for our purpose, light weight, easy to attach to our packs and most importantly - Thor will use it! A very good value, thank you.
Perfect for hot summer walks
Purchased this bowl because my dog would not drink from our old wobbly fabric collapsible bowl with its black interior. This bowl sits flat on the ground and my dog can see the water inside. I like that it is lightweight, folds flat and can be clipped to my belt loop or my dog's leash handle.
This works great when we go out to dinner when we take our pooch. The open and close easily are clean very well. I keep one in my car door pocket.
Not used yet but good
I go this to carry on my old dog's stroller. I tried putting bowls in the stroller but they fell out every time I put it in the car. I can clip this on and always have it to fill with water I have or with water from the streams that come in spring. So far he has not used it except maybe once but summer is coming so I hear and it will be good to have something to use for him.
I have several of these collapsible bowls
These really come in handy. We travel a lot with the dogs, I use them for food and larger one for water. We also keep one in each car, just in case.