Frisco Silicone Cover Dog & Cat Travel Bowl
About This Item
- Made of durable stainless steel for long lasting use.
- Includes a smart, silicone top that seals in freshness and helps keep bugs away.
- Great for travel and keeping your pet’s wet food fresh and healthy once they’ve had their fill.
- Available in two cool colors—teal and pink—and a range of sizes to fit any pet’s appetite.
- Bowl is dishwasher safe so you can easily make sure your kitty’s bowl is clean and clear.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups, 2 count$15.04Chewy Price$15.84List Price
- Frisco Travel Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, Medium$12.24Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Fiji Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, Black/Light Gray, 3.75 cup$7.25Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 6-cup$8.02Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dine Away Dog Bag, Royal Blue, 21-in$29.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Chevron Brushed Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups, bundle of 2$4.98Chewy Price$8.72List Price
- Frisco Insulated Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Maroon, 4 Cup$9.08Chewy Price$9.57List Price
- Frisco Paw Prints Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Blue, 4 Cup$10.01Chewy Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dog Water Bowl, Blue, Small$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Frisco Black Iron Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 8 Cup$10.55Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Food Storage, Travel, Dishwasher-Safe...||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Ceramic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6-cup; 48-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz per bowl||4.50 Cups; 36 oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Great for traveling
We use one of these every day to bring our puppies breakfast to work in. We have another one we have put water in for traveling. They never spill a drop! Keeps water cold for the trip and we don't have to worry about lost food or water. I would buy these again and again!
Perfect for small dogs
Fantastic little stainless-steel bowl. I was having trouble with my two boys playing with and destroying the plastic containers I was dividing their breakfast, lunch and dinner into (spoilt, I know). These have worked out great as they are not seen as toys! I have also purchased the larger 1.5 cups of these bowls and as another reviewer has said, the seal on them isn't the best, especially when travelling with them, but this 1/2 cup size has a much better seal.
Sizing is incorrect
Sizing listed is incorrect. The small bowl size listed as 5 inches across is much smaller. I’ve included a photo to show the actual size. Luckily I’m able to exchange. The bowls and lids themselves are very nice, even though they are way too small. Chewy needs to update the description of this item to show its true size.
Good little bowl
Good little bowl but the cover is a little hard to get on and takes more time to put on as u have to push it all the way around for a good fit.
Dimensions given are misleading
The diameter of the bowl is 4.0 inches. The lid, measured at the widest part, which includes the lifting/hanging protrusion, is 5.0 inches. When the lid is secured to the bowl, it descends 3/8ths of an inch, thereby reducing the depth of the bowl from 1.0 inches to 5/8ths of an inch. The good news is that the silicon material has some give. I put a frozen ball of raw food, slightly larger than one inch in diameter, into the bowl and was still able to secure the lid. I keep these in the the fridge to thaw each day. The bowl does fine in the dishwasher. The lid, not so much. Only washed one time, and seemed to have a slight chalky discoloration in some spots. So now I hand wash them. The discoloration disappeared.
Very cheap quality
Very light metal, no bottom grip, already rusted out of the box. Lid is hard to put on.
These are great. I love them they seal tight, do not spill. I going to order more.
Perfect for multi cat home
We have 2 cats, the one we got this bowl for is very self regulated and a bit picky (needs a bit of water in his food), he eats what he needs or wants and really cant over eat without getting sick, so he knows when to stop but might want the rest of his food 30 min later. However our other cat is very food motivated so any food really has to be sealed up and put away or he will sniff it out and do WHATEVER it takes to get that food. This bowl is great because the lid is air tight so i can put it on and leave the bowl on the counter and our hungry boi won't sniff it out and when our little guy is ready for the rest of his food its still fresh, not dried out, etc. We got the 1.5 cup and give him 3-4 tbsp per serving. Its the perfect size for that and the little bit of water. I shake it around without the lid and there's no problem with size. He actually seems to eat better out of this shape bow than others. I saw a bunch of people say the bowl is small but if you get the right size based on your pets meal i think its perfect. It is lightweight but if you feed them on a mat sliding isnt a problem or just toss it on a silicone pot holder and its not an issue. All in all it solved a huge headache for us for like $5. Were super happy.
I purchased these covered dishes to prepare food for managed colony. The tops are flimsy and don't fit well enough to travel with. I would not recommend.
I expected something different. I hoped anyway.
I love the bowl part, because they fit in my Martha Stewart dish holders that I purchased years ago, but the lid is not secure. I wish I had not bought so many.