Frisco Single-Row Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs, Mini
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Finely spaced, rounded pins slide through hair easily to help part your pet’s coat.
- Helps you identify fleas, ticks and skin conditions that are hard to see.
- Helps remove pests from your pet’s coat without irritating their skin.
- Soft grip for better control and comfort during use.
- Easy-to-use design—just brush from head to tail.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs$1.44Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Flea Comb for Dogs & Cats$4.62Chewy Price
- Frisco Double-Row Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs$5.00Chewy Price
- Safari Flea Comb for Dogs, Short Coat$5.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Warren London Neem Oil Flea & Tick Itch Relieving Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealAdams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 12-oz bottle$14.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- DealNature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Oatmeal Shampoo Hawaiian Ginger Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$5.86Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.57Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$4.88Chewy Price$4.92List Price$4.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Loved it and my cats are happy
Bought this when I noticed my kitten had fleas and needed help picking them off a squirmy cat. Decided to give a once over in my big cat since she has been itching A lot lately but Ive seen no fleas on her. Glad I did- she had them worse than the kitten. They like how it feels too and I enjoying how much quicker it is to get them off my cats.
Cats Love it as Much as I Do
Out of all the products I bought to treat fleas in my two, this cheap brush has been the most effective in treating their fleas. It took mine a while to warm up to the brushing, but now they’re happy to sit while we brush away those pesky fleas.
Glad I purchased this
Caught this nice flea comb on sale- I have 5 dogs and regularly do flea checks with my naked eye.. this year I had a feeling that would not be enough.. I was happy I had this on hand because the flea population has exploded in my area this year. The grip is great even in my tiny hand, the dogs enjoy being combed with it, and I was able to de-flea easily. One of the pins has loosened up after maybe 10 flea check sessions, but that doesn't bother me. Good quality.
Metal Flea Comb
Finally a comb that my kitten cannot bite the teeth out of!
Highly recommend if your fur baby has fleas. Collects so many of them.
Fleas be gone
When the season warms up, there are two conditions that prevail on my kitty and pup, shedding and fleas. No matter what meds I apply, a few fleas seem to hitchhike on my pets. This flea comb is larger than the tiny “cat” versions, and it has a great hand grip! Fleas beware! Great product!
Does the job as intended
It is tedious work with this comb but it works. A very economical way to get rid of fleas just not easy.
Fantastic comb for fussy cats!
We bought this comb to aid us in our fight against fleas. Both our cats love it, even the cat who previously would not let anyone comb her. I recommend it.
I recommend brushing your dog's hair when wet for best results. For context, I have a short hair chihuahua and it’s kinda hard to find a brush for her specific hair type but this brush can comb through and find the fleas. 10/10 recommend.