Frisco Sisal Cat Scratching Board & Post with Toy, Gray
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Encourages cats to keep their claws off the furniture and exert energy in a healthy way.
- Wrapped sisal scratching board and rolling scratching post means your cat can scratch from any angle.
- Fuzzy spring ball toy fulfills your cat’s hunting instincts.
- Space efficient so it doesn’t take up too much room.
- Easy to assemble so your kitty can have playtime in no time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SmartyKat Scratch Up+ with Catnip Infusion Technology Corrugate Hanging Cat Scratcher$6.99Chewy Price$11.84List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Cardboard Cat Scratcher, Medium$39.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill, Tan$26.45Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Grey, 19-in$33.99Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill Cradle, Tan$42.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique D1 Curved Cat Scratcher, Neutral, 12 x 12$38.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Large, Gray$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Unicorn$31.49Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Topi 13-in Plush Carpet Cat Condo, Brown$40.52Chewy Price$50.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Our 4 year old Dixie still isnt use to it.
Our 4 year old Dixie still isnt use to it. Hoping she does SOON! The 2 dierent ones we got before she was on them like a new suit! She seemed to know exactly what they were for... Sooooo ??
Great cat toy
My adult cats love their scratching post and my foster kittens are also fond this and learning to use it.
Cat scratch toy. The ball came off in three minutes and fell off to pieces I sprayed the fabric to entice that lasted five minutes and they’ve never gone back to it. Have 20 cats . Sturdy and well-made except for the ball
Fun for cats
My cats like this especially the little bouncy ball .
Inferior design and construction
This product looks cheaply made and is flimsy. The base has only a small area covered with sisal. The holes used to mount the cylindrical piece were not properly aligned, causing the cylinder to be askew.
Not worth money
My kids Tiger, Precious, Cutie n Baby played with it maybe 10 minutes, toy gone, the scratching post didn’t last as long as the others! Basically a bust! Thought it was made well just didn’t work out!
My cats were completely uninterested
The set up was really easy but my cats could not care less about this thing. My cats are 7 years old and don't use it. Maybe youngers cats would like it.
Very small, uninteresting
I didn't realize how small this was. None of my 3 cats has shown any interest, and I've had it out for them for weeks. They would rather use the cardboard scratchers and even sleep on the cardboard scratchers than this. It's strictly personal preference for my cats, though. The item is decently made. If my cats liked it, I'd get another and feel it was worth the price. However, I likely won't keep it since my cats have yet to show interest in it.
My cats LOVE this scratcher
Extremely easy to assemble, under 2 minutes to unwrap and assemble! Looks great and very soft. I bought 4 new scratchers (3 different), all pictured in my review, this was honestly my least favorite of the 3 styles I bought but my cats 1st favorite and I'm glad I bought two because my daughters cat will not leave his, he's sleeping on it as I write this review lol!! I put at least one scratcher in each room to keep them off furniture scratching but laid out together to let them play and get familiar with them. This was by far both if their favorites. They chose this one first, played with white/cream second, still haven't touched cacti (but my daughter has a similar cacti in her room so may not look "new" to them). I would definitely recommend, especially for price and wouldn't have expected my cats to love so much! I will likely get a few more as gifts and back-ups when others get worn down.
My kitty loves it! Not only is this item very well made for the price but, it is more than just a scratching post. It provides a lot of entertainment for my kitty as well, and was very easy to put together! The reason I chose this type of scratching post is that my kitty was trying to use my carpet as a scratching post. All I did was rub my kitty's towel on the post and he goes to it all the time because his smell is on it. He hasn't scratched my carpet ever again. I would definitely recommend it to anyone having a problem with their kitty using your carpet as a scratching post.