Frisco Sisal Mat
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Sisal, Natural Fabric||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Modern and chic sisal litter-trapping mat catches litter that spills from the litter box and keeps it all on the mat.
- Designed to help prevent tracking litter around the house.
- Slip-resistant backing helps secure mat in place on most surfaces.
- Keeping it clean is easy, simply shake it, vacuum it or rinse with cold water and air dry.
- Sized for most large litter boxes and multi-cat households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Cat Litter Mat, Gray$9.99Chewy Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Quatrefoil Cat Litter Mat, Black & White$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Fresh Step Cat Litter Trapper Keeper$6.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Drymate Premium Debossed Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Taupe$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- ScoopFree Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat, Medium$19.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Heavy Duty Cat Litter Mat, 36-in, Sandy Brown$20.66Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Drymate Cat Litter Mat, Brown Stripe, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Gray, Jumbo$23.77Chewy Price$29.97List Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large 20-in$21.37Chewy Price
- Drymate Jumbo Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Charcoal$31.52Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Catit Cat Litter Mat, Grey, Large$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco PVC Quilted Cat Litter Mat, Large, Light Blue$14.15Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Was in doubt
I was in doubt but these things work. I was having issues with wet paws coming out of the box from using pellet style litter and not only do these help eliminate that but are fantastic for collecting the litter off the paws before it is strewn through the house. I bought the small size and it fits perfectly in front of the igloo style box.
Liked the look of mat but didn’t last over 6 months. Cat did use to clean off but mat itself is VERY difficult to clean ( rinsing off with water per instructions didn’t work and neither did pet stain eliminator) Became stained & smelly overtime so threw away. Now on the hunt again…
Looks nice, catches a good amount of litter
This looks nice and does a decent job of catching litter. I like that it's made of natural materials and it's good quality. The cats think it's fun to scratch too, I might get another one.
Looks nice, Not super effective
I like the look of this mat -- the natural color and material look nice with my wood floors, and match the color of the litter dust (why are most mats dark grey or black?). It works ok, but it is so small that my cat doesn't always walk over it on his way out of the box (we have a top-entry box, so he's jumping down), so it doesn't have a chance to catch all of the dust from his feet. I wanted a small mat, but this is just a bit too small!
My cat loves scratching this mat. I'm not using it as a litter Box mat. I have it just on the floor in the middle of the room and he took to it instantly. It's very good quality and seems like it will last a long time. I am now going to order more of them. Definitely recommend!
Lovely mat, my cat enjoys the feel, but when she tries to use it it tends to flip up. would recommend putting at least one end under something heavy, or if there were a way to secure it with velcro or something that'd be nice!
Functional and looks great
My cat loves this mat. Sometimes when I wonder where he is I’ll look over and he’s just chilling on this mat. It’s nice to have a place for some of the litter to land and it’s a very pretty mat.
Really good Mat
I have my litter box in my bathroom so stepping on litter is real! I wish I had one that was “L” shaped to put around the litter box.
Attractive & Functional
These work perfectly to protect hardwood floors under my 3 litter boxes. I've tried several different kinds of mats, and these are the easiest to clean - litter doesn't stick to sisal when you shake them into the pan. Also the sisal is appealing to the cats since their scratching post is sisal also. I only wish they came in a bit larger size, but still the best I've found thus far.
He loves it
He actually uses it! Maybe the rugs will recover from their trauma.