Frisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Skunk Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush skunk dog toy features a built-in squeaker to make playtime even more exciting.
- Ultra-soft plush fabric makes this toy a great cuddling companion for your furry friend.
- The long body is positively paw-fect for a fun game of toss and fetch.
- Squeak it, toss it, bring on the games, or get cuddly with it.
- Toss it, launch it, squeak it—it’s the go-to toy for some jumbo-sized fun and to help keep your pup active.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Jumbo Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$10.12Chewy Price$14.39List Price
- Frisco Jumbo Plush Squeaking Monkey Dog Toy$10.44Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Hedgehog Dog Toy, Medium$7.15Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Sloth Dog Toy$6.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaky Duck Dog Toy, Medium$6.26Chewy Price$6.64List Price
- Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Beaver Dog Toy$6.59Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sheepskin Ball Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Swingin' Slevin Oversized Spotted Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, XXL$8.60Chewy Price$12.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
410 Customer Reviews
Best toy in years!
My German Shepherd is not much of a toy dog but she LOVES this skunk! We even play fetch with it. It seems very sturdy, and it must be since it spends lots of time in her mouth!
Long lasting and not
It lasted a really long time when i got it for our puppy two years ago. So I bought it again for our new pup, now 9 months old. oh well... It's getting ripped to pieces this time
New favorite toy
Someone gave our dog the Fox and he liked it so much we bought the skunk. Both of them are his favorite fetch toys in the house. We throw it up in the air and he catches them. He is not extremely hard on his toys but both are holding up well. Fox has been around since April and has been through the washer and dryer.
it’s been a YEAR
If you have a dog that just absolutely tears every single toy that they get their paws on to shreds then this is the toy for you because this thing has lasted a year with my giant schnauzer. It is her absolute goal in mission to destroy everything that she is given to chew on. And she will not stop until it is destroyed. I accidentally bought two of these and she loves them to her favorite toy. She is a spoiled girl so she has about 50 toys that we keep in a giant toy bin and this is her go to pick whatever we say go pick a toy.
Lola’s favorite toy!
We have the skunk and fox version of this toy. My Bichon Lola adores them — they are her absolute favorites! We have bought them again and again, if I forget one traveling or it hits the end of its life, and she always takes to it immediately.
My pit loves these! Super durable. We play with it together. I hold it behind the neck, stand it on hind legs and tilt its head and bod around. He goes bonkers for it because it looks like it basically taunts him and looks super animated! He entertains himself with it otherwise. Loves shaking it around, and doesn’t rip. WAY more bang for the buck than other toys. Highly recommend it, as well as other similar ones.
My Corgi loves this toy. She likes to fetch and tug, so the shape works perfectly. She is not the most aggressive chewer compared to other Corgis, but she does tend to unstuff her toys. So far this one is still intact with the exception of the tail, which my toy-eating lab chewed off on day one. I would definitely buy this again. I came here to order one for my mom’s corgi, but unfortunately they are no longer available.
Fun best friend
My little dog loves him, He takes it everywhere with him.
This toy falls into the "it's kinda okay" category. The toy itself is of decent construction, and the seams haven't been ripped open in the past week or so. However, the squeaker lasted less than 5 mins for my 6mo old corgi.
I bought two of these - one for each of my dogs. My blonde dog is reknown for being able to destroy and gut every stuffed and flat animal toy she has ever gotten. However, a week and a half after giving one to her, it is still completely intact. Even after her and my black dog played tug-of-war with it! This is a really good dog toy!