Frisco Slanted Stainless Steel Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Angled at 15 degree tilt to encourage pets to eat every bite easily.
- Ergonomic tilt helps reduce risk of bloating and indigestion in pets.
- Difficult for pets to flip over with non skid rubber bottom.
- Top rack dishwasher safe stylish stainless steel bowl within melamine stand.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Slanted Ceramic Dog Bowl, Blue, 4.5 Cups$13.76Chewy Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Medium$9.07Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Double Wall Insulated Dog & Cat Bowl, 6-Cup, 2 count, Royal Blue$23.52Chewy Price$26.14List Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$10.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.75 Cup, 2 count$14.70Chewy Price$15.48List Price
- Frisco Southwest Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$5.04Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Striped Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$15.02Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Frisco Tribal Aztec Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4.75 Cups$11.87Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups$6.13Chewy Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, 1.50 Cups$6.41Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2.5-cup; 20-oz||3.38-cup; 27-oz||3 cups||3 Cups/24 oz||4.75-cup; 38-oz per bowl|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
135 Customer Reviews
"I can do it all by myself!"
For a while, our senior dog hadn't been able to eat on her own. She'd need manual assistance or her bowl propped & tilted against a pillow. I may be naive, but I never knew a product like this existed. The 11 yr old Yorkie received it for her birthday, and now it's smooth sailing! This is a fantastic product, and I appreciate that the bowl portion can be removed and washed alone. She has medication that leaves her bowls sticky. This way I able to decorate the outside with a lovely name label I'd had made and not worry about it washing away either. My only regret is I didn't come across this item sooner.
I needed a slightly elevated bowl that stayed put while my senior dog Thor licked at it. This filled the bill nicely. He also can get all the food out without my using the spatula to rearrange cornered bits. Because it is offered as a 2-pack, Fawn got one, too. The stainless bowl inserts go into the dishwasher, but hand wash easily in a pinch if needed. I periodically hand wash the stands to get the slobber off. I thought I might need more, but these are so easy to clean, I am satisfied with 1 per dog.
These are great for short nosed dogs. However, pay attention to the size. The one I ordered is on the small size so I only feed my dog snacks in it. The stainless steel bowl is nice but if I hand wash it and dry it, it leaves black marks on my towels.
Not so great
Didn’t really work out. Thought maybe when feeding wet dog food my pups ears would stay out of the bowl and the food would stay in the bowl and easier for them to eat without pushing it over the sides. I was wrong. They really had a hard time eating out of them and the food still slopped out onto the outside holder. Hard to clean. Awkward.
Maybe okay for dry food
I feed my dogs half wet and half dry food. The problem with this bowl is that the metal interior bowl pops out of the stand with the slightest lick so my dog ended up chasing this wobbly bowl around the house trying to get his wet food out of it. I'm going to try glueing the heck out of it to keep it in the stand and see if it'll work that way. Also I was expecting this to have some weight to it but it's super light. Definitely not made for a larger dog.
I wasn't disappointed
I needed an elevated rounded bowl for a 1 pound cleft pallet frenchie puppy foster. The bowl it comes with is deeper than I wanted, but I have Frisco Elevated Stainless Steel Cat Bowl that I put in here to make it less deep.
Perfect for my Peke
These slanted balls are perfect for my new Pekingese. They are a little bit bigger than what we need, but that is a good thing when it comes to his water bowl as he likes to keep hydrated.
Sturdy and convenient!
The tilted bowl helps my cats eat more easily from it, without straining their necks or hurting their whiskers. It's also big enough to prevent spilling. Very pleased!
Slanted Food Bowl - LOVE IT!
I am really happy with this bowl! Good quality and easy to clean. Best of all - my kitties no longer up-chuck immediately after eating! The elevated and slanted design absolutely make a difference! Thanks Chewy for helping me find this product!
Failure but not the bowls fault.
My dog loves eating off a small paper plates. I hate it. But she isn't budging. Bowl failed but not the bowls fault.