Frisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfort grip handle made to keep you comfortable during brushing and ensures a sturdy grip.
- Gentle, stainless steel pins won’t irritate your pet’s skin while you groom.
- Helps remove tangles and matted hair to help keep your pet’s skin and coat healthy and manageable.
- Helps improve the grooming experience while not irritating your pet’s skin.
- Helps cut down on the time and effort needed to keep your pet groomed to perfection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat & Dog Hair Remover Lint Roller, Jumbo, 60 sheets$3.42Chewy Price$3.80List Price
- Boshel Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Shedding Rake Dog & Cat Brush, One Size$10.04Chewy Price$12.55List Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$9.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush, Large, Short to Medium Hair$13.86Chewy Price$16.05List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.75Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Brush, One-Size$5.67Chewy Price$7.00List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in$4.29Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Long Pin Slicker Pet Brush, Large$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Wood|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Nice Slicker Brush Good Value for the Money
Really like this slicker brush! I have a long-haired 75lb dog, St. Bernard mix w/a double-coat (coat/undercoat), and this brush gets the fur out! The bristles are medium, not too hard, not soft, you can put your hand on it and it's fine. Highly recommend.
Picky cat likes it?
So I tend to forget to write reviews, but seeing as my cat who HATES to be brushed actually tolerates (likes?!) It, I sorta felt compelled. While she's so fluffy that brushing her does next to nothing, it definitely helps take A LOT of the lose fur off.
Wrong size to small
I actually got this thinking it was a bigger brush. I didn’t realize how small it was until it arrived. It’s a good brush if you have a small cat, but it was not good for us
Some tips for brushing/breeds
This brush is better suited for dogs with double coats, long hair, or curly hair. With a double coat it will get a lot of the undercoat out along with the top layer but youll still need an undercoat rake and possibly a curry brush (zoom groom) to get the best results with long hair and curly hair this will really help get tangles/breakable matts out of your dogs hair. Youll still need a greyhound comb for these hair types to make sure the tabgles are fully gone. This brush is spiky, yes. It can hurt if you brush too hard. However, just dont brush hard. Brush your dog like you normally would, if you hit a matt or tangle this will help get it out but like all other brushes its going to pull at the skin which irritates the dog. This is okay, it happens, as long as youre not ripping the fur out or pulling excessively hard on the brush i promise your dog will be okay This brush can be used on your dogs face but do not by any means use it directly over the eyes, nose or inside of the ear. Pull the opposite direction from these areas and go slow, if youre scared to use it on the face get a soft slicker brush to use on the face instead. I do not recommend a soft slicker brush on the rest of the body as you will not get as good of a result of brushing as you would with this type of slicker brush Happy grooming!
Good Grooming Tool
It seems to be well made and gets the job done. I'm happy with it.
Cats love it
This is the first brush my cats have enjoyed. Not only do my cats love it but so does my Great Dane.
scared my dog
Before I got this brush my dog looked forward to his daily brush but this brush has scared him. How sharp it is has made brushing time stressful for both my dog and myself. It does a good job fur wise.
Nice handle; good size for a medium to large dog. I really enjoy Frisco products.
Great value for this brush. Would have liked the wires to be a little longer but works well. At this price I was able to buy 3.
don't BUY don't BUY
Too sharp My baby doesn't like it at all The top is sharp and makes DOG uncomfortable. Mine is a big dog. But he still can't accept it It’s hard to imagine how the puppy will feel