Frisco Small Breed Soft Vest Step In Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with soft, breathable mesh material that will keep your dog comfortable and cool while out on walks.
- Step-in vest design makes this harness easy to get on and off, and the adjustable strap gives the best fit for every pup.
- The fast-release buckle and two D-rings for leash attachment will keep your pup secured in the harness.
- Has four reflective bands sewn into the front and sides of the harness to keep your pup visible at night.
- Comes in four different colors in multiple sizes so that you can find one that suits your dog’s style.
- Each style of Frisco harness is designed specifically to fit certain sizes. For the correct fit, please make sure to measure your dog’s girth in inches and compare to our size chart.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Padded Step-In Harness, Blue, Small$8.98Chewy Price
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness, Sky Blue, X-Small$16.46Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Fuchsia, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Rose, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, X-Small$14.93Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Latte, Small$14.84Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager All Season Mesh Dog Harness, Turquoise, Medium$14.68Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Base Mesh Dog Harness, Black Trim, Medium$13.58Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Step In, Leash / Harness||Leash / Harness||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Step In||Step In|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1259 Customer Reviews
Perfect car harness!
I needed something to keep my 6 month old v Australian Cattle Dog safe in the car when hooked to my tether system. I wanted something soft, easy for me to get her in to and out of, something that would distribute any force from an impact over a wide area of her body, and of course it had to be comfortable enough for her to wear on long car rides. We've been using this for a few weeks now, and she's not a fan of being dressed in anything other than her collar, but she tolerates it. Definitely makes me feel better about driving with her!
Actually designed for small breeds!
This harness looks odd in the picture and is different than every other harness I looked at, which made me apprehensive, but I’m so glad I went for it. I think the fact it’s different is what makes it actually work for small dogs. My dog’s chest was 14” when I bought the 12-15 inch size, and it fit well. His chest is more like 16” now, and it still fits well. For reference, he is a 10lb chiweenie (or similar). I think the way it clips and has two rings come together is kind of weird, but it works. Quality seems good and price was definitely right at <$8 on sale!
Honestly the only thing I’m mad about is that I found this after buying like 3-4 harnesses. I just got my harness in today and this harness fits like a glove. I had to return or get my refund on so many cause I would get them and they wouldn’t fit right. So I measured his waist was like I still don’t know but I already waisted money on others, but this one came it’s a perfect blue; and it fits like it was meant for him. Seriously I’m so happy. I’m just disappointed it took this long to find it!! Thank you chewy
Say yes to the harness!
Our dogs are chihuahua mixes, about 12 lbs in size. The chi-beagle mix has thick hair and gets hot during summer months with harnesses that come up around his neck. This harness was a great switch for him and he does not get overheated anymore. We also like how easy it goes on and off. Very happy with these!
Not for escape artists!
Liked the concept except my dog managed to grab the vest with her mouth and squirm out a couple of times no matter how tightly adjusted it was. Also, somewhat difficult to put on if your dog is not compliant as I needed to get both front feet slipped in while trying not to let her grab the harness with her mouth while I'm doing this.
I've been struggling to find a harness to fit my four month old puppy. She's a mixed breed and only 4.5 lbs so she's between most normal sizes. This harness was perfect because of the adjustable Velcro and comfy enough for her to sleep in throughout our 9 hour car ride. Highly recommended!
small dog harness
size too small for the size recommended in the size chart. Too many buckles that I couldn't adjust to fit size of my dog. My dog was able to get out of it easily.
love this harness
Very well made. Fits perfectly. The D ring has are larger then I anticipated and the small leash hook has a hard time connecting both. I ordered a 12-15 inch harness and the retractable leash in x small. I’ll buy a size up on the leash and it will be perfect.
Lasts 1 yr
Nice well constructed harness and I would recommend it to others. We walk our pouch at least once a day using this harness. Be forewarned though that the velcro only lasts 1 year and you'll probably want to replace it. But it is inexpensive and good that it's worth buying the harness again and again. We're on our 2nd now.
easiest harness ever!
I can never figure out how to put my dog’s harness on - plus he gets so excited and won’t hold still which makes it harder. These are sooo easy to get on and off. The velcro makes it easy to adjust, the clip on the back makes it secure- and we are off and running. I bought one for each of my smaller dogs. Wish they came in a big dog size!