Frisco Small Breed Soft Vest Step In Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with soft, breathable mesh material that will keep your dog comfortable and cool while out on walks.
- Step-in vest design makes this harness easy to get on and off, and the adjustable strap gives the best fit for every pup.
- The fast-release buckle and two D-rings for leash attachment will keep your pup secured in the harness.
- Has four reflective bands sewn into the front and sides of the harness to keep your pup visible at night.
- Comes in four different colors in multiple sizes so that you can find one that suits your dog’s style.
- Each style of Frisco harness is designed specifically to fit certain sizes. For the correct fit, please make sure to measure your dog’s girth in inches and compare to our size chart.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Small & Medium Breed Soft Mesh Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, 9 to 12-in chest$7.47Chewy Price$8.37List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Red, Large$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Turquoise, X-Small$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager All Season Mesh Dog Harness, Fuchsia, X-Small$14.32Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Chocolate, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, X-Small$13.82Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Trim Mesh Dog Harness, Pink, X-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Black, Small$9.47Chewy Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, X-Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Step-in Air Dog Harness, Baby Blue with Matching Trim, X-Small$11.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Step In, Leash / Harness||Leash / Harness||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Step In||Step In|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1222 Customer Reviews
We like this harness.
This harness is easy to get into and is fairly soft. So many of the harnesses are stiff, or else are thin webbing, and are harder to get on. The rings are large with easy to access with a clip. The sizing is correct. I thought it was supposed to go up to 14 inches, and my dog's chest is just under 14 inches. The velcro barely fits, and the description says 13", but it works out. My daughter is thinking about getting one for her dog.
Love this harness
Love this harness. It fits my little dog perfectly and it’s super easy to get on and off. We also received it the day after we ordered it so the super fast shipping was awesome! Thank you Chewy!
Kind of weird
Pretty true pink color and my puppy seems comfortable enough after she stopped spinning in circles trying to catch the clasp at the top. This is the longest we have seen the straps on the pieces that clip together at the top. We have a few of these small breed harnesses that Velcro then clip. This one is inferior for two reasons: 1. The top flap has a very small strip of Velcro that leaves the bottom tab too much wiggle room, and 2. The weirdly long straps when you clip the buckle closed—so long that even when it is clipped two pieces are still flopping around.
runs small, but nice
Fits our new puppy well, but I had bought 3 sizes thinking I could move up as she grows, but the Large ended up fitting her and I couldn’t use the small or medium (8 week old golden retriever). Chewy customer service was WONDERFUL handling the situation though. The quality of the harness is nice, and it Velcro’s securely once in place.
Harness! nice material
Love this style, material is like a mesh fabric and light weight. my pup is a hyper, this harness keeps my 7 lbs pound secured. I order one from doggie King. spend so much money for the harness and leash, the style is not for hyper pets more for calm dogs. Smile ended up reorder this one again.
Fit my Miniature Schnauzer perfectly
It is soft, breathable, and definitely comfortable on my Miniature Schnauzer. If it wasn’t he would let me know by refusing to walk in it. It is also secure and is designed and made very well. I ordered the blue and it is a very attractive color. He doesn’t care about that but it is a bonus for me!
I have these for all my dogs
I adopt senior dogs and I get these harnesses for all my dogs. They are soft and a teensy bit stretchy, they have a little cushion for their old bones, and soft edges that don't dig into their arm pits. They are easy to put on. I have 3 senior boys ranging from 39 lb (size Large) to 14 lb (size small) to 10 lb (size x-small). The big one is a puller on the leash and he cannot slip out of this harness. You can adjust the tightness with the velcro. They are inexpensive and not overly complicated with straps and clips and scratchy parts. They make getting ready for a walk a snap.
Perfect Fit Harness
I loved Sam’s new harness. I love the color blue and the fit was great for a seven pound dog. The ease of stepping into the harness with his two front legs was super. I highly recommend this item.
Easy Walking for Little Dogs
Bought this for my 5 pound chihuahua and it works very well. Have recently moved to area where she has to walk on a leash and she's really too small to use a collar. Fastened tightly with the velcro it is a good fit and she walks easily in it.
I love these harnesses and use them for all of my dogs ranging from 6 pounds to 146 pounds. They are tough, and using regular collars can hurt the dogs cervical vertebra from simple pulling or the owner yanking on the leash. A soft harness like these, do not cause friction burns under the armpits like the nylon ones do, they just put slight pressure on the chest and are very safe for your dog, and I've never had a dog be able to back out of one if these. They are the best harness you can use, safe for your pets health, and very inexpensive for such a wonderful product!