Where are Frisco harnesses made?
Frisco harness are made in China and designed and tested to meet our high-quality standards.
How can I measure my pet for the best fit?
To get the most accurate size harness for your furry best friend, measure the girth of their chest, just behind the front legs, with a cloth tape measure. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there's enough room for about two fingers between the harness and your pup's chest.
Which style is best for my dog?
The Frisco soft vest dog harness is designed specifically for small dogs, the soft mesh harness is perfect for medium-to-small breed pups while the padded front lead harness is a great option for medium and large breed dogs. Remember: the Frisco harness is designed specifically to fit certain size breeds. For the correct fit, please make sure to measure your dog’s girth in inches and compare to our size chart.
How does this harness fit?
Although the girth of this harness is adjustable, the harness’ neck is not adjustable. Please measure your dog’s neck accurately. For a harness with an adjustable neck, we recommend the Frisco Small Breed Soft Vest Dog Harness or Frisco Padded Front Lead Dog Harness.
My dog measures in between two sizes, what size should I choose?
If your pup measures in between sizes, it’s best to choose the larger of the two sizes.
What materials are the harnesses made of?
- Small breed soft vest harness is made of breathable mesh and nylon webbing.
- Small and medium breed soft mesh harness is made of breathable mesh and nylon webbing.
- Medium and large breed harness features nylon webbing and a padded chest piece.
What is the easiest way to put on the harness?
- The small breed soft vest harness features a step-in design. Use the hook and loop to adjust to the most comfortable fit for your pup.
- Small and medium breed soft mesh harness has an over-the-head design. To ensure best fit, use the sliders to tighten.
- The Medium and large breed harness is an over-the-head style. To ensure best fit, use the sliders to tighten.
Do these harnesses feature multiple d-rings for leashes?
- The small breed soft vest harness features two D-rings located on the back.
- Small and medium breed soft mesh features one D-rings located on the back.
- The Medium and large breed harness features an O-ring on the front padded chest piece and a D-ring on the back.
What is the best way to clean the harness?
To clean, hand-wash with mild detergent. For best results, hang to dry.