Frisco Forest Hanging Small Pet Hammock
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret, Sugar Glider, Guinea Pig, Rat||Chinchilla, Ferret, Rat||Gerbil, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Mouse, Rat||Ferret||Guinea Pig|
|Material||Polyester, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
About This Item
- Bunk bed-style hammock has two hiding and chilling spots for small pets.
- Doubles the living space of your small pet’s pad with a cozy plush bottom layer and cooling nylon top layer.
- Easy to install in any wire cage with clips and adjustable straps. Perfect for one pet and for bunkmates, too.
- The double layer design helps support airflow for heat sensitive pets like ferrets.
- Ideal for small pets like ferrets, rats, and guinea pigs.
- Machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Crinkle Hang-N-Tunnel Small Animal Sleeper, Color Varies$6.70Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Fleece Small Animal Hammock$11.19Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Hanging Koala Small Pet Bed$19.46Chewy Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Small Pet Hanging Tunnel$7.69Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Parachute Nest Small Animal Pouch$11.39Chewy Price$15.59List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Deluxe Nest Small Animal Pouch$14.49Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hideaway Grass Ball Small Animal Hideout, Large$21.04Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Ware Cruise-N-Snooze Small Animal Hideout$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Banana Nest Small Animal Pouch$15.49Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Pyramid Nest Small Animal Pouch$17.95Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Frisco Geometric Small Pet Crinkle Plush Tunnel$15.45Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Wooden Small Pet Platform$12.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Good for rats
I have four boys in a double critter nation and for the price these are great hammocks. There are some small complaints. The plastic hooks are meh, they could use a hole in them like some hammocks have so poop and liquids drop out, but so far this have been lasting great with four boys who destroy all the expensive things I buy. I give each maybe 15-20 uses before I'll have to get rid of them from bites and wear. Just handwash in scent free detergent, hang to dry.
My bird loves these hammocks!
I buy these hammocks for my Quaker Parrot. She loves them. And the price here is so much better.
Broke as soon as my 9 week old kitten jumped on it
Litterally my 9 week old kitten jumped on this and it snapped making her fall.
Not suitable for rats
Would not recommend for rats. Mine chewed it to pieces in less than 24 hours