Frisco Small Animal Bedding, White, 2 pack, 86-L Total
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft, pillowy paper bedding helps keep your pet’s habitat comfy and dry.
- Expands up to three times its size and absorbs up to six times its dry weight.
- 99.9% dust-free for a cleaner home and a comfier habitat where pets can breathe easy.
- Made from paper so you can be sure it’s healthy and safe for your pet.
- Available in white, natural or multi-color to fit your pet’s personality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Small Pet Paper Bedding, 56-L$21.28Chewy Price$20.22Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Small Animal Potty Litter, 16-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Frisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding, 141-L, bundle of 2$63.30Chewy Price$70.34List Price$60.13Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Heavy Duty Small Pet Bedding, 2,131-in bag$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, White, 2.5-cu ft$27.41Chewy Price$31.97List Price$26.04Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Small Animal Bedding, 1-lb bag$10.44Chewy Price
- Living World Fresh 'N Comfy Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 20-L$26.91Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.56Autoship Price
- Kaytee Natural Small Pet Bamboo Nesting$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Brown's Naturally Fresh! Aspen Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 24-L$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Small Pet Bedding, 20-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cages Small Animal Bedding, 16-lit$10.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 49.2-L$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Hamster, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Mouse|
|Litter Feature||Natural||Natural||Natural||Natural||Dust Free|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
|Material||—||—||—||—||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Wanted to like this
I really did want to like this bedding. I use it for the "kitchen" area of my C&C Guinea Pig cage. It was on sale and I thought I would try it. Unfortunately, it is very thin and has absolutely no absorbency. It is also so light that it goes EVERYWHERE when my pigs run around (onto my fleece, outside of the cage, etc.) It is very messy and I am having to change it out more frequently than I am used to. I wouldn't recommend this bedding to anyone.
Thin and useless
Previously used Oxbow bedding but decided to give Frisco a try. Mistake! Frisco paper is thin, poor absorbency and no odor control. Would need to change it two or more times per week to keep our cage fresh. What a waste! Going back to Oxbow.
Best cheaper bedding
I use this for my two rats. It's actually pretty dust free and is odor resistant for about 6 days.
No dust at all
Absolutely zero dust, yay! Just the right amount of softness. Please, please make this available in larger size.
Paper bedding needs more substance!
This paper bedding is too light and does not absorb as well as other paper bedding. The paper is too thin!
Best yet! small pet bedding!
First time I have used this product. Getting good results. No odor for days. Very absorbent. Keeps Andy dry. Love it!
Cozy and Warm
I switched to this bedding because it’s little dust and does it’s job! Carefresh and Kaytee are very dusty which is unhealthy for any pet or human to breath in! I will use Frisco bedding for my hamster’s. It holds burrows with hemp bedding added to it. My female Syrian Peachy loved it.
I use this bedding in my guinea pigs’ kitchen pan. It flattens down really quick, but is super absorbent and good at trapping in daily odors. A little goes a long way, too. I prefer this bedding over CareFresh bedding— which I find doesn’t absorb as well and is noticeably smelly every evening clean out.
Great for small pets
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is great bedding in for a small animal. I use it for my rabbits litter box. It works great in absorbing the smell of the rabbits urine and feces. It’s easy to clean, and extremely highly absorbent. It takes away that strong ammonia smell from the Rabbits urine. I like how soft it is to the touch so that it doesn’t bother the rabbit when he’s using the litter box. It is dust free and highly absorbent. I highly recommend this to any small pet owner.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got this for our hamsters enclosure and so far it has been working well. The paper bedding fluffs up really well and feels soft. Our hamster uses a sand box to go potty in so I’m not sure how well it absorbs however I haven’t noticed a difference in her enclosures smell since we switched to this bedding. My hamster seems to enjoy burrowing in it and bringing it back into her nesting box.