Frisco Soft Sherpa Dog & Cat Coat, Oatmeal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ultra-soft Sherpa shell wraps your pet in cozy comfort all winter long.
- Goes on easily with hook-and-loop fasteners at the belly and neck for less fuss.
- Features a super cute faux toggle accent on the back and accent pockets.
- Built-in leash hole lets your pet wear it all around town and stay warm wherever.
- Makes a great addition to any pet’s cold weather wardrobe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Purple Ombre Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Southwest Dog & Cat Polar Fleece Vest, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorblock Adventure Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Small, Navy$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cinching Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Black/Red Plaid, Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Polka Dotted Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Rose Gold, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, X-Small$10.42Chewy Price$11.00List Price
- Frisco Stretchy Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red, Small$8.81Chewy Price$9.79List Price
- PetRageous Designs Acadia Faux Dog Bomber Jacket, X-Large, Gray$34.99Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws WeatherMaster Reflective Plaid Dog Coat, Medium$55.10Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Might be okay for indoor use only
Everything sticks to this material. Grass, dirt, fibers from anything in the house, hair and fur, etc. I took her to go potty and it picked up everything it touched. Thin and cheaply made too. My dog preferred her(also new from the same delivery) hoodie over this every time I let her choose.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Dog clothing can be a tough find for a comfortable fit. This product fit our Yorkie perfectly and she does not act restricted when walking around with it on. Highly recommend you try this product on your furry friends.
Getting lots of compliments
It’s great to just add a layer to keep my puppy warm for the winter. I ordered a bigger size for her since she’s a growing puppy and have enough space for her harness. She seems comfortable and looks adorable. She gets compliments about her and her little jacket all the time! I just took one star off because I sort of wish this was a zipper because the Velcro keeps getting stuck and pulls on the material. Still really great for the price and style :)
I bought this for my four-month-old puppy, who weighs 26 lbs. And weighed 21lbs when I purchased the item. It fits him perfectly at both weights and has some room to grow into. It is easy to get on and off and keeps him warm here in Maine.
Great little coat
This coat is perfect for my girl who has been having skin issues so is a tad bit cold when we take her out to use the restroom. Fits perfect and super snuggly.
Size up, but very cute!
My pitmix is usually between L & XL so I went with XL to be safe, and it barely fits her. She’d need the XXL which is typically WAY too big on her so definitely size up. But it’s very cute & soft, and seems to be super warm!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is exactly what my dog need for winter. We have a senior 12 lb poodle mix that gets groomed every couple of months and winters are the hardest for her. She really likes this coat but only when it's time for potty. The size small was a tiny bit loose around her chest. She walks just fine with it when we're outside but she will immediately wiggle her way out as soon as we get back in. I like that it's not too bulky but still keeps her very warm
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have an old cat that stays cold, and a skinny young cat that doesn't have much hair, and they both like coats. This sherpa dog/cat coat is cute, easy on and off, and keeps them warm in winter months. Velcro down the chest for open/close, a hood, and a toggle on top of the back, with two little pockets. Great for any smaller animal, that could use more warmth.
This fleecy Sherpa coat was such a great purchase! It is high quality and very reasonably priced. I got the XXL for my daughter’s 60lb Portuguese Waterdog and an XL for her 45 lb. Rescue. It perfectly matches a coat she has from a major Outdoor Clothing maker and they look great together. I initially ordered the wrong size (totally my fault) and Chewy fixed my mistake immediately. I could not be happier with this purchase.
We love it!
Perfect little jacket for my Bengal cat. He likes short sleeve cause he can walk better in them. I could have gotten a bigger size though. He’s wearing a XS and he’s 5 months old (neck 9” girth 13 back 15”) I think a small or medium could fit him now. @bengalkano