Frisco Southwest Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stylish Southwest themed design.
- Non-skid bottom so your pet’s food stays in place.
- Top rack dishwasher safe so you can pop it in with your own dishes.
- Ergonomic opening makes it easy to pick up.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, 2 count$9.68Chewy Price$10.20List Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$7.80Chewy Price
- Frisco Chevron Brushed Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$5.43Chewy Price
- Frisco Gold Trim Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl, Cream, 2 Cups$5.59Chewy Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, 8 Cups, 2 count$24.40Chewy Price$25.68List Price
- Frisco Bohemian Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$6.96Chewy Price$7.33List Price
- Frisco Tribal Aztec Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 8 Cups$15.17Chewy Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$10.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Quartz Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.75 Cups, 2 count$16.06Chewy Price$16.90List Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4.75 Cups$14.89Chewy Price
- Frisco Ceramic Water Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 1.25 Cups$6.51Chewy Price
- Frisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.75 Cup, 2 count$14.70Chewy Price$15.48List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3-cup; 24-oz||3-cup; 24-oz||3-cup; 24-oz||3-cup; 24-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Adult||Kitten, Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Supplies for my puppy!!!!!!!!
It’s a little weighted which is good also has a cut out bottom that stays better on the floors to pick it up.
Nice bowl, but kinda small
This melamine bowl was a great price-came quickly, is pretty nice looking (that wasn't very important this time for me. I was looking for a large, durable, afforable bowl for my GSD. It's a fine bowl for the buck, however, be advised that it's a tight, tight fit for 3 C in the bowl. It is heaped to overflowing for my Aiko with a measuring cup and 2.5 C, though Pro Plan (recommended by my vets and the seeing eye org that trains literally hundreds of different breeds each year to work with the seeing impaired) is a larger kibble, so maybe a tiny kibble would fit 3 C? Bowl isn't clunky or oversized though, so if you don't NEED a 3 C bowl or they'll eat again later in the day, go ahead and take advantage if it's still on sale. If you have an XL breed that eats A LOT, then it's just not the bowl for your pup.
bowls I bought for squirt
The bowls are great. I like them because they don't slide all over the linoleum when I bump them and I don't have to fill them nearly as often as I did the plastic water dish I had before I bought the melamine dishes and best of all Squirt the cat is using them.
I love this bowl. There is a cut out area to the bowl that makes picking it up and carrying it easy. It's pretty too.
Sturdy and pretty!
Purchased 2 of these for our pup of 8 months. It has a non-slip bottom ring and seems pretty sturdy. Plus, it is absolutely adorable!