Frisco Southwestern House Cardboard Cat House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cardboard cat house provides your kitty with a private hideaway to scratch, nap and chill.
- Southwestern house design brings in those desert vibes.
- Scratch pad is made with kitty-approved corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching.
- Large opening lets your kitty hop in and out as they please—and keep their eye on your own house from inside their hideout.
- Easy to assemble in just a few steps.
- Looking for feline-approved essentials for a happy cat? Get toys, litter, scratchers and more from Frisco, only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Greenhouse Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$18.88Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$14.38Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco TV Set Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Cactus Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$22.48Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Frisco School Bus Cardboard Cat Toy, 2-Story$23.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Spaceship Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Tent Cardboard Cat House$14.56Chewy Price$17.98List Price
- Frisco Ice Cream Truck Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$19.92Chewy Price$24.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Okay, its not bad
Overall im 50/50 with this purchase. My only real complaint is its size. Pictures made it seem a bit more spacious but as you can see, it is limited. Adhesives that come with the cardboard are pretty durable however I did add tape myself as my cats can be destructive.
My cat loves this house!
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cat absolutely loved this house! Assembly was super easy and the instructions were user-friendly. The house is secure and well-made and even though my cat is overweight she fits nicely. The size is perfect and I feel like the house is very secure. I love the floor of the house because it has a nice texture that my cat seems to enjoy. Highly recommend this house for your cat!
Our Cat Loves This!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is an excellent little cat house. Our cat absolutely loves it. She is not into completely confined spaces, and this allows her to be away, yet not be completely hidden. It is simple to put together and very durable. The scratch post type bottom is just an added excellent bonus!
This is so cute and adorable.
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cat is obsessed with this house. He is always napping in it as well as scratching it. It looks like its a hit with him. I was afraid that he might jump on the ceiling and ruining it or even collapse but it hasn't happen. My concern is that the top part (ceiling) needs to be reinforced and the connection tabs need to be stronger. I had to use a strong glue because it came apart several times. The design is so cute and looks like a house. My cat looked at the house for like 2 hours before finally going in and its become his favorite spot in the house. Very cool!
Cat loves it
#ReceivedFreeProduct When I first opened the box I realized there would be some assembly required. I recruited my six year old and we went to work. It took about 10 minutes, from start to finish, to put it together. Once it was ready, we put a little catnip and few treats inside and our cat immediately rolled around inside of it and sharpened her claws. She goes in it quite often now on her own but really only to sharpen her claws not to lay down or anything like that.
Didn't even last 24 hours
Kittens decimated this cardboard garbage. Instructions for putting it together are ok but unfortunately the material is flimsy and the design for the roof is stupid.
If your cat is over 10lb do not buy this. Dimensions are wrong on website and the box. It’s actually 14” by 14” not 14” by 19”. My 14lb cat does not fit in it. Very disappointed
Our cats love this!
#ReceivedFreeProduct #ReceivedFreeProduct I have two cats and they most certainly are loving the Frisco Southwestern Cardboard Cat house. I have decent size full grown cats and two definitely can fit in it at the same time. It's relatively sturdy, although the sticky part could be a little stickier. Don't put it together if you've had a bottle of wine, because it will make it more difficult, otherwise it's a piece of cake. My cats play on this daily and we are very satisfied!
Cats love it!
#ReceivedFreeProduct The theme is more for the owners eyes and not the cats. But I love how easy it was to set up! It only took about 5 minutes to set up. My cats instantly went inside and just laid it it like they would any other type of box. One cat scratched it once in a while, but mostly uses it to jump out at her sister. Highly recommend.
So Stinking Cute
#ReceivedFreeProduct My Cat especially loved this little southwestern building. She stays in it all day long and just naps inside. She loves how cozy and closed in it is. It was super simple to put together, it came with instructions and took about 5 minutes total to put together. This is cute and I can not wait to try the other designs for my precious little fur baby.