Frisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wand teaser cat toy is sure to get your kitty leaping, batting and pouncing.
- Enticing combination of textures from feathers and rope encourage cats to engage in play.
- Infused with catnip for a boost of excitement with every wave of the wand.
- Great way to provide cats with the daily mental stimulation and exercise they need.
- Interactive play is the perfect way to bond with your kitty too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Fit For Life 5 Piece Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Feather Wand Cat Toy, Red & Purple$9.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Swattin' Springs Cat Toy, 4-Pack$3.08Chewy Price
- Frisco Moppy Ball Cat Toy, Blue$2.87Chewy Price$3.03List Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$3.77Chewy Price$4.73List Price
- Frisco Sparkle Fish Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-Pack$4.68Chewy Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$5.82Chewy Price$5.53Autoship Price
- Frisco Wire Teaser Cat Toy$2.26Chewy Price$2.15Autoship Price
- Frisco Camping Fishing Rod Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 7 Piece Replacement Feather Pack for Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- KONG Active Feather Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.59Chewy Price$6.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Steel, Cardboard / Paper, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands, Chasers||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Hit with shy but playful kitty
My shy girl loves interactive toys, and loves this. The feathers catch her interest, but the texture and plushiness of the gold ball seems to be her favorite thing about it. Once she captures it she rolls around with the gold ball in her front paws and loves to bat at it. Seems to be holding up well to her sharp little claws. From a human user perspective, the ball on the end is the right heft for play - not too heavy or light, and the stick and string length is just right. Occasionally I get her one of these toys on a string that just doesn't quite get those ratios right - but this one does. I feel like I have the "control" of the ball to play well with her.
I have three feral cats. None of them knew anything about playing. Nothing. They learned though (after a week). Now? I put the toy on a higher level and they jump up to get it. They love it!
Pumpkin wasn’t a toy fan until now! She loves this wand! And no catnip/silver vine was needed. So cute how she holds on to the ball and bites the feathers. I think she thinks it’s a bird lol 10/10 recommend! I did notice that glitter comes off, but it’s not too bad. Def buy this for your baby!
His new favorite!
I recently adopted Basil who used to be a street cat and he is OBSESSED with this wand. He even plays with the toy on the end without me moving it around! The feathers are really well secured- he has been beating this thing up with passion for two days straight and none of the feathers have come out!
His highness says no. He loves shiny things and he really loves feathers but this he just looks at with disdain. Maybe the ball is too big? Yellow birds outside are his favorite color to stare at so not sure. Just know this one is a fail.
My cat not a fan
I honestly thought my kitty would love this since she loves feathers but she hasn't shown and interest in it. I've even tried spraying it with catnip but she still didn't want to play with it
Such a Fun Wand Toy
This wand toy was a bit unique with the shiny ball on the end along with three dangling feathers. My cat and I were having a fun play session with it the day it arrived from Chewy. Then, while I was in the kitchen for 2 minutes, Vivian chewed the cord into four pieces. My bad! Should know better than to leave her alone with an elastic cord wand toy. I usually put them away in a closet but got distracted cooking. Fun while it lasted!
Kitty approved !!!
Two of my playful cats absolutely love this ! They go wild for it haha, so happy with my purchase !
My cats Favorite Toy So Far!
My Girl Pearl drags this out of her toy pile every time as her choice for us to play together. Sturdy, soft, interesting feathers..the wand is a good length and the line length is perfect.
Our favorite toy! We got this in preparation for our new kitten in August, 2020. Toby LOVED it at 10 weeks old. Now, at almost a year, he still loves attacking it. I’m glad it’s held up too because it looks like you can’t it anymore unfortunately. I would definitely get another as a backup if I could!