Frisco Spooky Printed Dog & Cat Jersey PJs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Frisco spooky printed jersey PJs come in light brown with dark brown ribbing and images of pumpkins, ghosts, skeletons, bats and witch hats featured all over for a classic Halloween look.
- The pullover style makes getting in and out simple and easy, so they can get to the candy and snacks faster.
- Easy to clean, just toss it in the washing machine so it’s ready to wear again.
- Suitable for cats and dogs and available in multiple sizes so that everyone can look stylish for Halloween.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Patterned Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, X-Large$9.88Chewy Price$12.78List Price
- DealFrisco Sweet & Spooky Ruffle Skull Dog & Cat Dress, Small$7.56Chewy Price$10.39List Price
- DealFrisco Pumpkin Patch Cutie Dog & Cat Dress, Small$12.34Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco "Boo!" Dog & Cat Sweater Dress, X-Large$9.84Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- DealFrisco Boo Dog & Cat Dress, X-Small$5.86Chewy Price$10.39List Price
- Frisco Chambray Halloween Dog & Cat Dress, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Here for the Boos Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$8.90List Price
- DealFrisco Happy Spider Dog & Cat Hoodie, Medium$13.48Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Sequin Let's Get Spooky Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Small$14.29Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Sizing is horribly wrong
This is the difference between XXL and large. XXL was way too big for my dog, I mean the head hole was so big it sat at the middle of his back. And his feet would step out of it as he walked. So I ordered 2 other Frisco pjs in large and they are comically small. They won't fit my other smaller dogs either. I love throwing money away. Not to mention they are very cheaply made. The stitching started coming apart from washing it only once. Might be better off buying actual baby clothes
Cutest Halloween design!
This is the cutest Halloween one-piece jersey! The skeletons, cobwebs, pumpkins, candy, and eyeballs are a festive addition with the orange trim around the edges. The jersey is lightweight and fairly soft, and my dog was fine leaving it on to run around the house. It did not seem to bother him. I have a boxer, and he is approximately 50 pounds. I should've used the size chart and ordered the XXL. The XL size was a bit small on him but did go on and stay on. It was long enough to cover his body. I like the large opening on the lower bottom because it made it easy to pull each leg through the four holes.
Super cute dog onesie!!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I was given this to review by TryIt Sampling. What I received was a Spooky Print PJ in size X-Large by Frisco pet apparel. This has got to be the cutest onesie EVER!! We had a bit of a time getting it on the dog, but that’s because he was not keen on getting dressed. He is about 45 pounds and once it was on it fit perfectly and it was so darn adorable! It is a beige shade material with orange trim around the edges. The print is Halloween themed - skulls and bones and spider webs. The only thing I would change about this is I would have made it with velcro strips for easier way to put it on.
Cute idea but doesn’t fit
I got an extra large thinking it would work for my lab. He’s 1.5 and weighs just about 80lbs. The XL did not fit at all. We had a good laugh over how tight it was. Overall, though, it’s a super cute print and would be a cute thing to wear for Halloween if you take your doggies around with you. We will be giving this to my parents because their lab is a lot younger and smaller, so I think it would fit her. But just be aware, If your dog is the size of ours, this won’t fit. I would still get it if there’s a size that would work for our dog and I’d still recommend it for smaller dogs. It is cute.
fits just right
My pom is small but has a long body ,so it has been hard finding dress and pjs that fit her long body .These ate supper cute and fit her just right .I don't mind spending money on pjs and such because she has pretty much stopped growing in size .I love the Halloween print and love to dress her in her favorite fabric .Always satisfied with my Chewy purchases .
The Frisco Spooky Printed Dog & Cat Jersey PJs , X-large are adorable ! My pup wasn't a fan but if you have a pet that is tolerant of costumes and clothes then these are you ! They are well made , the only negative is that I wish the material had more stretch to it. The pattern is really cute and festive and the size seems to be pretty accurate. I have a Rottweiler/ Shepherd so he is a really big boy and X- large needed just a bit more stretch to fit him. I do recommend this product.
finally something fits!
I’ve been having a hard time finding clothes that fit my 5 pound chihuahua correctly. She has a small body but long legs. This onesie fits her perfectly! Her little tushy comes out a little bit, but that way she can go potty easily. I wish it was a little heavier, but this will be perfect for spring, summer, and fall
A few things: although the print is super cute, the layout of this shirt makes no sense and is the weirdest dog shirt I've ever seen. The fabric is super thin and just trying to get it on your dog will result in hearing some of the thread snap. I got an XL for my 70lb dog and I would call this size a medium at best. So size up like 2 sizes, and be prepared to look at this shirt very oddly when you hold it up.
Fits well and is cute
I have a small boxer, 40 lbs. She has the typical deep chest so it can be hard to find clothes that fit her well. These little PJs did fit her well and she seemed comfortable wearing them. There are no snaps. Put over the head and then run the legs through.
they are so cute
I think these are super cute. My dog how ever does not. They are thin and light. He’s not really cold all time like his brother. He’s not used to wearing to clothes and was not happy at all. I could’ve went up a size though. So next time I know to get the XXX large. The XX large fit but is a little short along his back. I give 10/10. He’d probably give a 4/10.