Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl, 4.75-cup
About This Item
- Durable stainless steel pet bowl is stain- and rust-resistant.
- High-quality polished finish so they look great in any home decor.
- Non-skid base ensures a secure grip to prevent tipping and spills.
- Rubber base also helps protect your floors.
- Easy to clean for a hygienic eating experience for your pal. Dishwasher safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 2 count, 2 cup$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Double Dog Bowls with Melamine Stand, 3 Cups$11.46Chewy Price$12.74List Price
- Ethical Pet Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Dog Bowl, 1-qt$4.36Chewy Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel Bowl, Medium, 7 cups$8.79Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 5.25 cups, bundle of 2$18.24Chewy Price$26.02List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dish Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.5 Cup$2.77Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW Puresteel Stainless Steel Double Dog & Cat Bowl, White$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel No-Tip Bowl, Large$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 1.5 Cup$3.76Chewy Price$4.70List Price
- DealFrisco Insulated Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 6 Cup$15.28Chewy Price
- OurPets DuraPet Premium Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 4-cup$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, BPA-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal|
|Lifestage||Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||—||1.5 Cup / 12 oz||3.38-cup; 27-oz||0.5 Cup / 4 oz||0.75-cups; 6-oz|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
249 Customer Reviews
I have recently adopted a rescue puppy that loves to chew on anything. These bowls prevent this phenomena from ruining anymore plastic bowl and are very attractive side-by-side. As usual, delivery of any items I purchase from Chewy is always above and beyond!
GREAT DOG BOWLS
I didn't pay attention to the size. 4.75 Cup. These are too big for my 7# puppy. I'm hoping Chewy will let me return them for credit. I'll order a smaller bowl.
good bowls for food and water ,,,,we give our puppy a little evoo on food and bowl is harder to clean but does come clean with a little scrubbing
Rubber pieces on bottom didn’t last
I like the size of the bowls for the price! But I have a German Shepard that likes to chew and the rubber pieces on the bottom didn’t last more than 2 hours. He chewed them off! But other than that the bowls are still one piece. If you have a dog that doesn’t mind rubber these should work well for you.
Finally! Bowls He Can't Tip Over
My 4-year-old dog has always "nosed" his food as if trying to bury it, resulting in every bowl of food spilling all over the floor. After trying in vain to get him to stop this habit I tried two bowls that sit all the way down inside formed plastic holders with a built-in tray all around but he still managed to nose the bowls out and spill everything in them. These Frisco bowls are built so that the tops are smaller in circumference than the bottoms and weighted so that when he pushes with his nose, his nose just slides up the side of the bowl and the food stays in place. The bowls stay in place too because the bottom rim has rubber or plastic around the bottom edge that keeps them from sliding all over the floor. I'm really happy with these bowls.
Love our dogs new bowls from Chewy. Great value and sturdy! Love Chewy & their friendly staff
Use these bowls more for traveling. Enjoyed that they are stackable but still big enough to fit plenty of water in it.
Rusting After Three Months
I bought these bowls in June and I notice today there are 3 rust spots in the bowl I used for water.
Perfect size, great bowls, dog loves them. They don't slide all over the floor like the old ones.
Stainless Steel Bowl
I like the bowls, but again, not having seen them before purchasing... they are smaller than what i would have liked. My dogs finish off one bowl each time they go out so i am continuously filling the bowls.