Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl, 4.75-cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable stainless steel pet bowl is stain- and rust-resistant.
- High-quality polished finish so they look great in any home decor.
- Non-skid base ensures a secure grip to prevent tipping and spills.
- Rubber base also helps protect your floors.
- Easy to clean for a hygienic eating experience for your pal. Dishwasher safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double Stainless Steel Pet Bowl with Silicone Mat, Large, Gray, 1.75 Cups$10.49Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4.5 Cups, bundle of 2$12.34Chewy Price$16.24List Price
- DealMighty Paw Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 2 count, 2 cup$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Diamond Non-Skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 2 Cup$14.34Chewy Price$16.84List Price
- DealOurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel Bowl, Medium, 7 cups$12.82Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wood Tabletop Non-Skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 2-Cup$17.09Chewy Price$22.73List Price
- DealFrisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 5.25 Cups$13.01Chewy Price
- DealOurPets DuraPet Premium Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 4-cup$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Large$9.63Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Bowls with Adjustable Elevated Holder, 7 Cups$25.57Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4.75-cup; 38-oz per bowl||4-cup; 32-oz||6 Cup, 48 fl oz||7 cups||6 Cup, 48 fl oz|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
Rubber pieces on bottom didn’t last
I like the size of the bowls for the price! But I have a German Shepard that likes to chew and the rubber pieces on the bottom didn’t last more than 2 hours. He chewed them off! But other than that the bowls are still one piece. If you have a dog that doesn’t mind rubber these should work well for you.
Finally! Bowls He Can't Tip Over
My 4-year-old dog has always "nosed" his food as if trying to bury it, resulting in every bowl of food spilling all over the floor. After trying in vain to get him to stop this habit I tried two bowls that sit all the way down inside formed plastic holders with a built-in tray all around but he still managed to nose the bowls out and spill everything in them. These Frisco bowls are built so that the tops are smaller in circumference than the bottoms and weighted so that when he pushes with his nose, his nose just slides up the side of the bowl and the food stays in place. The bowls stay in place too because the bottom rim has rubber or plastic around the bottom edge that keeps them from sliding all over the floor. I'm really happy with these bowls.
Rusting After Three Months
I bought these bowls in June and I notice today there are 3 rust spots in the bowl I used for water.
Perfect size, great bowls, dog loves them. They don't slide all over the floor like the old ones.
Stainless Steel Bowl
I like the bowls, but again, not having seen them before purchasing... they are smaller than what i would have liked. My dogs finish off one bowl each time they go out so i am continuously filling the bowls.
Good size bowls for all my pups. I like the design of them because won't tip over. And, they're good quality for the price.
Smaller than thought
Works fine, just smaller than I thought it would be. Bought 2 with 2 separate mats to keep water further from kibble. These do the job, just wish they were a bit larger capacity!
Rust spots in 4 months
"Stainless" steel can be misleading. Rust spots suddenly appeared in 4 months on the water bowl.
No spill bowls
Nice bowls, easy clean, rubber base, pretty, no spill, perfect size.
Very nice and durable
Love these bowls. They are easy to clean and durable. Good size and they fit a lot, especially for a puppy that will grow into a large breed. I like the rubber on the bottom to prevent slipping when my dog is using them