Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable stainless steel pet bowl is stain-proof and rust-resistant.
- Non-porous surface prevents bacteria buildup when cleaned properly.
- Easy to clean for a hygienic eating and drinking experience for your pal.
- High-quality polished finish fits in nicely with any home décor.
- Dishwasher safe and available in various sizes so you can find the perfect one.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Dog Bowl, 1-qt$4.36Chewy Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel Bowl, Medium, 7 cups$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Chevron Brushed Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$5.43Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$7.80Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 5.25-cup$9.33Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, 2 count$9.68Chewy Price$10.20List Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4.50 Cups$11.12Chewy Price
- Frisco Southwest Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$5.23Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 5.25 Cups$10.19Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, 9-cup, bundle of 2$13.20Chewy Price$13.90List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Silicone Diner, Dark Gray, 3.5 Cup$23.88Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||N/A||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||N/A||7.5-cup; 60-oz||8-cup; 64-oz||3.75-cup; 30-oz||2.25 cups|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
248 Customer Reviews
Very big! Perfect for my 3 dogs
I have 2 pitbulls and a dachshund. One of my bullies in particular is SUCH a messy drinker! She spills more water than she drinks, and I got sick of having to refill their water bowls 5x a day. I bought the largest size bowls available in other brands, but they still didn’t cut it. This one is great! Genuinely very big, but still not too high for my little dachshund to drink out of. I still have to keep their water bowls on boot trays because my girl is just the messiest drinker alive (seriously, my last dog was a huge, jowly mastiff and he wasn’t as messy!), but this holds a great amount of water so I don’t have to worry as much about them needing refills all day :) Some other bowl brands I’ve bought have really sticky stickers placed in the bowl that are super hard to get off, and I also appreciate that this bowl doesn’t have that. I’ll be buying more for other floors of our house.
Nice simple dog food bowl
We have multiple of the 2 cup size. I went with something relatively inexpensive so that I could get enough to throw them in the dishwasher after each meal. I ended up using them not only for meal time but to keep little stashes of treats around the house and as a secondary water bowl when we spend a long time away from the main one. They are thin and light weight and slip around the floor rather easily, and are not the most attractive option, but they are easy to clean and nest easily for storage.
nice bowl, sticker is a pain
This is a nice bowl. There is a sticker on the outside of the bowl, on the bottom where the bowl sits on the floor. It is hard to remove, just comes apart in pieces and still sticks all over the bowl and leaves residue. I had to pick off what I could and then scrub the bottom of the bowl with a brillo pad to get the rest of it off (and then throw away the brillo pad because it was covered in sticky paper bits.) There is still a tiny bit of sheen on the bottom of the bowl where the glue was. Since this is outside the bowl, it won't affect my dogs' water. Since it's on the bottom of the bowl, it won't show. Once I got the sticker off, the bowl was fine - has a good lip on the edge to make it easy to pick up.
sloppy wet fun
We just took in 3 Husky mix puppies who were abandoned a few miles from us in the desert, giving us a total of 9 dogs on 5 acres. I needed more water and food bowls. After playing in the water dish, they figured out what it was. These bowls are easy to clean. I will be getting more.
great size selection
I like the weight of these bowls and how easy they are to clean. I use them for water-biggest I can get and food--four different sizes and they have all been wonderful--price is reasonable too
Good product, great price
The large capacity means my people don't have to refill it as often, especially since I like to put my toys in it when I get a drink.
Would not recommend
It had dents in the bottom of it could only pop one out. It smelled strong of metal. I am donating it to a friend or shelter because it was a canceled order.
Great item perfect for water
I was looking for a water bowl to use for stray cats in the area and it's the perfect size. I love it!!
Great economy feeding bowls
Can't beat the price of these stainless steel feeding/water bowls. They are flat bottomed for less tipping, dishwasher safe, good size even for larger dogs and very convenient to order multiples.
Not as sturdy as I thought
I have two good quality stainless steel bowls that I love, so I thought I'd get a couple more for convenience. These turned out to be very thin and both were dented when they arrived. It's not worth the trouble to return them.