Frisco Stainless Steel Triangle Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fountain pump will stop when water level is too low, indicating that it’s time for a refill.
- 128-ounce capacity means no more worrying about refilling the fountain all the time.
- Stainless steel allows for easy cleaning and a sleek modern look that’s sure to attract your pet.
- The non-skid rubber ring at the bottom prevents the fountain from slipping and sliding across the kitchen floor.
- Includes a quiet, replaceable pump and a carbon filter that keeps your pet’s water clean, clear and tasty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petlibro Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 2-L$39.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Petdiary Automatic Cat Water Fountain, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$79.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Seaside Stainless Dog & Cat Fountain$42.95Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Dogness Plastic Cat & Dog Water Fountain Plus, Large, 3.2-L, Green$29.99Chewy Price
- PETKIT Eversweet Smart Pet Gen 3 Dog & Cat Fountain$59.99Chewy Price
- Drinkwell Seascape Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PETKIT Eversweet Solo Dog & Cat Fountain, Blue$29.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Drinkwell Pagoda Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Himalayan Blue, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PetSafe Creekside Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 60-oz$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain$74.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Drinkwell Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 64-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||N/A||Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||1.1gal, 169-oz||1-gal, 128-oz||256-oz||60-oz||64-oz|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
We purchased this fountain on Tues May 31 for our Cocker Spaniel who suffers from Cushings Disease. He loves drinking running water so we thought he’d love his own personal fountain. As one of the major symptoms of Cushings Disease is Extreme Thirst. We were excited to find a fountain with the ability to hold a large quantity of water as well as in a stainless bowl for easy clean up. All was well the first week or so. No problems. Flash Forward to today Saturday June 18. And the fountain has completely quit working. The water no longer circulates through the unit. We have been very diligent keeping the water level at the marked level as well as keeping the filter and the unit parts clean. I’m extremely disappointed in this product. I’m disappointed in the quality as well as the price. After our experience with the unit that was sent to us, there’s no way we can recommend this product to anyone.
IF your pet likes it
The fountain was easy to monitor for enough water present (so it doesn't run dry) and just as easy to disassemble and reassemble for cleaning purposes but my cat would not go near it. Not sure if it was too high for her to put her neck over and into. I got another (lower fountain) from my neighbor whose cats didn't go near THAT one. Mine took a week and she finally drank from it. I gave THIS Frisco fountain to a co-worker. Haven't received any feedback from her - so no news=good news. Hopefully her four-legged fuzzy furs will drink from it. I have another fountain in my cart just in case I will want to order that one.
Neat but not Useable
#ReceivedFreeProduct This was such a great idea in theory but the actual product itself is just not what I expected this to be. The first thing is that this water fountain must be plugged in all the time for the water fountain to work and I was kind of worried about the whole plug in situation near water. As well as just putting together the water fountain was serveral confusing steps. It took me a while to understand how to set this up. I finally got it set up and it was also in my way since it has to be near an outlet and was just not a convenient way for my dog to drink water. I think if this was battery operated or something it would be nice but the whole plug in was just a no for me.
Made My Life Easier
Our senior cat had gotten very picky about his water- wanting fresh water at least twice a day. Now, with this little gadget, we only have to change his water once every few days and it keeps the water nice and cool as well. We've only had it two weeks; but so far it's working great.
Can Barely Call It a Fountain
It’s quiet because even when switched to the “high/+” setting, this is barely a fountain. It sort of spurts water out vs. a continuous flow. The pump is less powerful than any of the other four types of fountains we’ve tried. If you pets, like mine, enjoy drinking from the flowing water—this is not the item for you/them. It’s ultimately a giant water dish with filtered water, which I could recreate using filtered water from my fridge. Super disappointed.
Rust on bowl after one week
I loved this fountain at first! Quiet, large, deep bowl. However, within a week there were rust spots around the bowl. It is somewhat thin and light, which made my husband question whether it was SS or aluminum. I have another stainless steel water bowl that I have had for over 5 years that still does not have any rust. This will be returned.
Tried but no dice
#ReceivedFreeProduct I wanted a big bowl for my two dogs and cat but wanted the water to stay as fresh as possible. My cat ended up hating it and would only bat at it. The dogs drank out of it well but they do seem to prefer their smaller bowls. It filters too loudly. There was always that sound that became too much and especially if the water went below the line. We couldn't help but unplug it after a few days and went back to their bowls.
Worst of all water fountains
I have been through so many automatic water fountains for my babies and I thought this one would finally work. No such luck but not so much as a "not interested in" but more the water gets all yucky and this is only after 3 days of operation with a brand new filter. I gave away my others to rescue but this one I don't even feel comfortable donating.
Easy setup and fill
We replaced a smaller plastic fountain with this and the setup, filter changes and filling processes are all so much easier. The automatic low water shut off is awesome. My cats love drinking out of the top of the fountain and the large bowl. This would definitely be large enough for dogs. Having an open bowl makes it very easy to fill.
Dogs Love It
#ReceivedFreeProduct We have two Great Danes that both drink a little water. At first, I was nervous they would get through the gallon of water too quickly, but it is actually working out well. It would be hard for two large dogs to not splash water out of the bowl. It was easy to set up. The fountain itself isn't loud. The flow of water isn't powerful.