Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Gate, 41-in Height
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Steel||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Hardware Mounted|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Gate Feature||—||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Walk-Through|
About This Item
- From Frisco, by Chewy. This configurable three-panel steel gate transforms any room into a safe and secure place for your pets to rest, relax or run around in circles.
- Features a self-closing door that’ll automatically shut if opened less than ninety degrees. Also features a dual-lock system to help keep the gate open or closed.
- Lightweight, durable steel construction comes in three different colors—white, black or grey, so you can find the perfect gate for your home.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from safe and sturdy gates to playful toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$76.04Chewy Price
- Summer Decorative Wood & Metal Pressure Mounted Dog Gate$98.49Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wood & Metal Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Expresso$49.99Chewy Price$58.49List Price
- Summer Extra Tall & Wide Dog Gate, White$89.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Gray$74.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$74.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 36-in$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Summer Multi-Use Decorative Extra Tall Walk-Thru Dog Gate, Black$64.29Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- MyPet Windsor Arch Pet Gate for Dogs & Cats$60.23Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Frisco Wood Accents Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$64.99Chewy Price
- Scandinavian Pet FLEX Large Extra Tall Dog Safety Gate, Black$172.38Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- Regalo Widespan Extra Tall Walk-Through Gate, 37-in$46.74Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
The dogs act like they live in Alcatraz, so a win!
We just adopted a beautiful hound mix we named Judith. She’s a great dog but will slip out of the door if given an inch. I wish y’all could see the footage on my doorbell camera of me chasing her after she squeaked by me once. It was a mess. Lol. So my wife and I knew we needed some sort of barrier but every gate we found was either too short or not long enough… until we found this! Now we can keep our other dog Cloud, Judith, and the 2 cats from trying to escape and take a joyride through the neighborhood. We can also bring groceries inside without being tackled at the door. Lol. This is perfectly tall enough that Judith can’t jump over it (she’s tall and leggy, like a model) and wide enough that it more than covers the 58 inch wide opening we needed it to cover. And it doesn’t look hideous either!
SO happy to have this gate!
Adding this gate to our living room area has been a game changer! I love having the ability to block off a specific area to keep our Beagle puppy "wrangled", but our cats are still able to access the area (if they dare to enter). Installing/setting up the gate was really easy, and only requires one screwdriver. I like that the lock/latch at the bottom of the gate can be positioned so the door only swings open one way, or you can set it to swing open both ways if you prefer. The gate itself looks really nice, and the material is strong enough that our "teenage" puppy hasn't been able to budge it at all so far (and not from the lack of him trying). I would highly recommend this gate to anyone looking for an option to block off certain areas around the home.
The most perfect gate ever!
I have searched high and low for a gate to separate my two dogs and three bunnies from going into the kitchen or the living room, (I would rather them stay in one or the other). I set this gate up between the two rooms and it works perfectly for all five pets. I am SO pleased with this gate. It is tall enough where none of the five pets can jump over it and the bars are close enough so the bunnies cannot squeeze in between them. I will always recommend this pet gate (can even be used for toddlers) to anyone and everyone. I absolutely love it and will be buying another one for other rooms in my home.
great solution for our dog
Since our other dog passed away, our remaining dog will pee on the couch if we leave her even to run to the store so after cleaning the couch 4 times now, we set out on a different strategy. We sectioned off the entryway to our house which is a good size for her to stay contained and away from the sofa! It is a nice high gate and I like the power coated finish. Looks clean. The ends can be permanently mounted but you can pop off the gate when you aren't using it and put it away then pop it back onto the brackets when you need to use it again. I like this so I don't have to keep up the gate all of the time if I don't want to without much hassle. Shipping box was mutilated but product was still ok.
Great gate for larger dog and wide opening
I purchased this for my larger dog since he can easily jump over normal gates. I also needed this wide gate to fit the area between my living room and front door. It works great and looks nice. I have the black one. It was fairly easy to install and is semi adjustable to the exact width of the opening.
Frisco Steel gate
This 3 panel configurable gate is one of the nicer pet gates that I have seen. The height is 41 inches so it is perfect for larger breeds. It is made of steel so unlike plastic and wooden pet gates it is very strong and durable. I like to use this gate upstairs to block off the stairwell area. The gate is sturdy enough to stand without being mounted, but the installation is easy to do.
Frisco steel 3 panel gate
I was looking for a gate like this for my 2 story deck for my dogs. They are both small and we have to keep an extra eye on them so this works great so they can’t go down without someone going with them. It is made well and sturdy. It is easy to open and close. The black steel looks sharp on the deck and fits right in. We are going to get another one for the bottom of the deck stairs as well.
Couldn't be happier
I have been battling to keep my dogs out of my kitchen area for far too long. After a move its always interesting having to retrain them on their boundaries. My female olde english is smart as a whip, and has learned to get over our previous maze that is only about 30 inches, so it was definitely time for a taller upgrade! This gate is absolutely perfect. It is tall enough to keep her out and I absolutely love the auto close feature! Easy to install and matches my decor. I love this gate!
Great for big dogs
I have two Great Pyrenness who bulldoze their way through (or over!) baby gates. This big guy works great for corralling them. The actual gate is easy to use, it's sturdy and mounted easily. Great value and works well.
We made our living room off limits for our puppy in training by setting up the Frisco steel 3 panel configurable gate. It matches any decor as it comes in grey, black or white. It is so easy to set up and it keeps our ou in her designated area while we are away without stressing us or her.