Frisco Steel Extra Wide Auto-Close Dog Gate, 30-in Height
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Measures 30 inches in height and with the 6.9", 8" or 12" inch extension can fit door frame openings:
29” – 32” / 36” – 40” / 41” - 46.5” / 48” – 52”. To maintain stability do not use more than 2 extensions on either side of the gate.
- Assembly requires just a screwdriver or a drill and a pencil for effortless setup and take-down—the pressure-mount system makes it easy to install in about 10 minutes, and take it down even faster.
- Security and convenience with a double-lock safety release system and self-closing door. The door stays open when opened past 90 degrees.
- All-steel construction is durable and lightweight for portability and easy storage.
- Turn any room of the house into a safe place for your pet to stay and lounge.
Note: A drill or screwdriver will be required for wall mounting if not using the stickers included. For pet use only. Must install with the included wall cups. Bar spacing is between 1.8" - 2.5”, determined pets may be able to jump over gate.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel Extra Tall Auto-Close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$45.99Chewy Price$48.46List Price
- Summer Extra Tall & Wide Safety Dog Gate$79.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wood & Metal Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Expresso$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$69.99Chewy Price
- Regalo Easy Step Extra Tall Walk-Through Gate, White$46.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Regalo Easy Step Walk-Through Gate, 30-in$39.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Gray$69.99Chewy Price$77.80List Price
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$70.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Tall Happy Tails Walk Thru Dog Gate, 36-in, White$80.99Chewy Price
- Scandinavian Pet Streamline Extra Tall Wall Mounted Dog Gate, Black$79.14Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- MyPet Extra Wide Wire Mesh Gate for Dogs & Cats$40.61Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Wood, Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Gate Feature||N/A||Walk-Through||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Pet Door||Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1028 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my pets
Followed video for installation and it works perfectly. Tall enough to keep the dog away from the cat food and there's enough room on one end for the cats to go through. The bars are a little too narrow. They could jump over, but they are elderly so the space on one side works out just fine. The gate does everything it's supposed to. Also the gate is wide enough when open to easily pass through carrying a laundry basket. Very pleased with this gate.
I bought this gate for my new puppy to keep him in the kitchen while I’m working, cleaning, etc. It’s perfect! It’s really easy to install, especially because I kept the zip ties on the gate during installation like it recommended. It looks sleek, is easy to open and close, stays open when you need it to, and keeps my puppy at bay! I feel like I will have this gate forever, it’s really sturdy and with all of the extension options I feel like it will fit in any home.
Complicated to install
This seems very sturdy and well made but it wasn’t what I was looking for. I wanted something I could just unbox and go. This requires quite complicated installation. It also requires that you screw the gate into the wall. Also, when I received it, I began cutting off all the zip ties, only to later realize you were supposed to leave the zip ties in place until it’s completely assembled. I never used it and ended up going with something less complex.
Problems with gate
We do love the gate, it's very nice! But the piece that opens it & locks when you shut it keeps popping off & now won't go back on so it's locked shut & we have to step over it to get in & out. Is there anyway we could get a new gate & send this back in? What can be done? Thank you!
Great products. maybe bad parts
This is my second purchase of gates from the frisco brand. This purchase in particular was needed due to the width of my stair case. I noticed during install the latch didn’t go down all the way like my first purchase. Now weeks later the latch seems to be broken already. I have to adjust the end caps to close the width more in order for it to lock now.
Looks and works great
I really like this gate! I like how it comes with 3 different sized attachments so you can make it fit where you need it. all the pieces come zip tied together so I cut them all off then opened the directions to see the first step say to not cut the zip tie that’s around the door lol it still set up perfectly fine I just made it harder on myself because the door was swinging around the whole time
5 stars! SO worth it!
I bought this pet gate as every one I found in stores were just too small. This one was the perfect size for the space I needed! Assembly was easy! (Thanks to the video on Chewys YouTube). Having this gate up makes me feel secure that my fur babies are safe and will not be able to go outdoors without me. I cannot recommend this product enough!
Great at first
I loved this gate when we first bought it. It did everything it was supposed to, easy install, worked great. We’ve had it for maybe a month and the handle to open the gate has already broken off. The plastic black pieces did not hold up well at all. Now we are unable to open the gate.
we received this gate last April and in December the latch broke. chewy was very helpful and sent out a new gate with no additional cost. this second gate latch broke this month (may). we do like this idea of this product, however, after two attempts the latch doesn't last long.
We are on our 3rd one in a year. The handle has broken within the first few months on the first two. I’m hoping 3rd time is the charm. It easily assembles though and looks good. I just wish the handle lock was more durable.