Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shaped for scratching and lounging—step-in style cat scratcher lets your kitty scratch and lounge, all in one.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Blue Tie Dye$8.46Chewy Price$9.35List Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$12.08Chewy Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle Stripes$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palm Tie Dye$10.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$9.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealFrisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.06Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Exercise, Replacement|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
708 Customer Reviews
I was excited about this but pretty bummed out when it arrived. The box itself was damaged during delivery. One of the sides is completely torn. Also, there were globs of glue on the sides. And because the "catnip" was glued to the center, there's a huge glob of glue in the center. The catnip was basically wood chips. Didn't even smell like catnip. Only reason I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 1 is because my cat uses it... so I guess it serves its purpose. I still wish I got a different box.
My cat is obsessed with this box
I have been buying this box every few months almost since I adopted Tigerlily. She loved to chew things when she was a kitten. I bought this box and she almost destroyed it in a matter of days. So, every few months I buy her a new one to destroy. A small price to pay so she doesn't chew my blinds, lampshades and whatever else she can sink her teeth into. She doesn't eat any of the cardboard of course, just sinks her teeth into it, rips off a piece and tosses it into the air and leaving a pile of cardboard all over my floor. She has taught her sisters to do it too, but they only do it occasionally. We love this box.
Best Scratcher Around!
I absolutely LOVE this scratcher! It's sooooo much better than having pieces of cardboard all over the house! Yes, Mr. Darcy has a cat condo with scratch poles and a separate scratcher, but this..... THIS..... T.H.I.S. is so wonderful! He loves to just sit in it. He goes crazy around the house letting his energy out and jumps into and scratches the heck out of it. So much better than scratching my furniture! I enjoy the different designs too. Wish they had some more cutesie ones like penguins, or something. LOL. But these are adorbs.
Great but Messy
It’s greatISH my cats LOVE it however tiny pieces of cardboard will end up ALL OVER the floor and they will track on their paws Technically this could be remediated by replacing the card board when it starts but they don’t sell refills for this size box anywhere I tried cutting bigger ones to the size of this box but they never fit right so you’re stuck having to replace the whole box which is extremely wasteful considering you still have a perfectly good box
A new sleeping place in the catio ...
I loaded it up with the enclosed catnip pouch. Put it in the catio under a shelf so the rain would not soak it. I have a very shy bengal ( tigger ) he is a beautiful boy. Our vet asked us to adopt him since his prior owners were abusive to him. He has been here for about 3 years. He has gotten abit better but still not so sure about things. I saw him playing in the catio with a catnip toy having a good time. So I placed that toy into this box. So far he has not noticed.... Not sure if I recommend this....
Great product to meet scratching needs.
My older girl cat loves it and so does her brother. It contains the paper shavings so they are not all over the floor and can easily be dumped in garbage. She even uses it as here sleeping nest. Great product. Seems to holding up well. I wiil replace as needed.
Love-it works great
My cat loves these scratching cardboard. With the narrow ones they get shredded quickly and make a mess.this box, bed like one, It did exactly what I thought it would- catches all the pieces scratched off.now easy clean up dump it into trash can and add more cat nip :) surprise cats like napping in the box! I do like the decorative print
Comet loves it
Comet loves this cat scratcher cubby box combo! He spends hours in it everyday napping and hanging out. And we love how the tropical palm tree design blends in nicely with our FL condo! I was shopping around for a larger cat condo for him and settled on this because I know he loves boxes, and it's def a hit.
The Couch, we love!
My cats love this so much!! I put it near my couch and they lay in it while I’m on the couch, so I call it their couch. They will lay there and watch TV with me. They do like to scratch it too! It’s the best of both worlds. A box you can scratch. A cats dream. And cute design on the box! I’ll definitely repurchase in the future!
cat scratcher turned cat bed
This is great, my senior cats who refuses all other cat beds (cat beds, cat towers, cat blankets.., anything intended for a cat to sleep on…) is obsessed with sleeping in this. The only down fall os that he loves it so much that he doesn’t use it to scratch. If my younger cat is in it- the senior cat will annoy my other cat until he leaves. I had to purchase another because he loves it so much.