Frisco Stretchy Dog & Cat Fleece Vest
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of stretchy, velour fleece for your pet’s warmth and to let their skin breathe a bit.
- Pullover design slips easily over your dog’s head for a comfy fit.
- Works as a standalone vest or as a layering piece when your pet really needs extra insulation.
- Includes a cute little embroidered bone detail and a leash hole on the back so you won’t have to sacrifice fashion for function.
- Instantly ups your pet’s wardrobe with a pop of color and fashion forward fleece vest design.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PAIKKA Visibility Dog Raincoat, 60$120.00Chewy Price
- PAIKKA Recovery Dog Raincoat, 20$120.00Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket, Teal, Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Yellow Torrential Tracker Dog Raincoat, 12$37.99Chewy Price
- Dog Helios Altitude Mountaineer Dog Coat, Blue, Small$41.97Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Dog Helios Hurricane Reflective Dog Coat, Blue, Medium$33.00Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Yosemite, X-Large$70.00Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, X-Large$59.00Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- KONG 3-In-1 Systems Dog Coat, Black, Large$55.99Chewy Price
- KONG Rip-Stop Insulated Dog Blanket Coat, Red, X-Large$19.20Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Thermal Insulated Dog Parka, Red, Large$55.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Olive Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, X-Small$11.74Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Pullover||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
This is perfect for my mini dachshund. It's soft and actually covers his looooong body. The quality is great and this actually is true to size and fits. No saggy arm pits, fits around the neck. I highly recommend this product. You won't be disappointed.
I love this jacket for our french bulldog puppy. The neck and arms fit great, however, it was too long for him and I had to cut and sew up the back to shorten. We keep it on him all the time. I like that it is soft and lightweight. I thought the price was good, too.
Need one in every color!!
We absolutely love this fleece!! Noel is a lean but muscular gal so the slim fit looks really sharp on her. It’s the perfect weight to put on underneath her harness - she has barely any fur on her chest and under her arms so I think it provides a little cushion in the winter. It’s light enough that she can still run and play in it without restriction. Please make this in blue and green!!!! Then all other colors
A real statement
This sweater fits extremely well. Romeo is a small cat and generally is not keen on wearing things but he doesn't mind this. It has some stretch and goes on easily.
Way too small, cheap fabric
I have a 16 lb Cavalier and I bought a medium, which is the size sweater that always fits perfect. This vest is made from cheap Santa Claus red thin velour and is extremely skin tight on him. A waste of money. Cheaply made, cheap fabric and poorly sized. I would never recommend and off to goodwill it went.
Super Soft Stretchy
Purchased this for my 13 yr old Papillon- since he is older and we live in Northeast- he is welcoming the idea finally to wear clothing. This is soft velour- stretchy and beautiful red color. Nice lightweight. Great to layer under other sweaters too (blizzard)Washes great but definitely size up.Now perfect Valentine’s Day!
I’ve never had a dog I had to “dress” for cold weather. But I adopted a lovable terrier mix last summer. This is her first garment in her wardrobe, and she absolutely seems to love it. It fits snug, but is very stretchy velour like fabric. I think it would be plenty long enough for a Dachsund or young Corgi (although my Corgi’s wouldn’t be caught alive in a sweater). But we do have mild winters where I live, so dogs with under coats are usually fine just to walk and play some, but this new little girl has very short white fur. Definitely going to be a clothes horse.
Perfect for my 12 Pound Cat (Size Small)
I bought to keep my cat warm on a camping trip with some chilly nights and mornings. It's almost like it was made for cats. It fits snug, but stretches perfectly and is long enough for his long boy body! Also stretches enough in the neck and arm area so that he was completely fine wearing it and it didn't seem like he felt constricted like with some other clothing.
I bought this for our Papillon puppy. He is 5 months old, 6 lbs, 9 3/4” not including is ears. He’s still growing so I’m happy it’s a little big on him (the length mostly). It was difficult to take photos because he was on the move. You may be able to see the end of shirt curls up at the base of his tail. He will grow longer and the shirt will be perfect. I love the color, soft, stretchy fabric and quality of this shirt. It’s fabulous that it’s a “pull over” design. Thrilled with the purchase! Thanks, CHEWY!
Not what I was expecting
This is a very thin knit dog jacket. Not good for the cold weather we have in OH.