Frisco Summer Fun Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, 2-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super fun bouncy design with bright, summery colors your cat will love.
- Mouse toys are made from soft, clawable, battable and biteable polyester fabric.
- Mouse toys are stuffed with catnip to keep your cat playing those long, hot summer days away.
- Bouncy design helps you tease and toy with your cat while they play, helping you bond and have some fun together.
- Helps get you and your cat in the summertime spirit with lots of furry fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pre-Workout & Protein Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Gym Bouncy Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Yoga Bear Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.55Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Frisco Dance Girls Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.21Chewy Price
- Disney Goofy Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Easter Bunny & Chick Kicker Cat Toy, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.24Chewy Price
- Frisco Scale & Message Bubble Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco It's Raining Love Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$8.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Exercise||Catnip, Squeaky||Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
My boy loves them
My little mustache boy absolutely loves these mice he walks around the house with them in his mouth and just absolutely adores them. He dashes from one corner of the house to the other with the mice dangling from his mouth and he flings them around he absolutely loves them
2 pack fun bouncy mouse toy
Ok, i'm giving it 3 stars for the entertainment value...... i got these for a litter of kittens and their mama i rescued from a deceased neighbor's barn at about 8 weeks that are now 11 weeks and getting ornery. It lasted less than an hour, lol......They have already ripped the blue one down (it came apart at THEIR knot at the ring, from the bungee) and are triumphantly batting it around the pen in there. Not sure how long his pink girlfriend will last against ornery kittens!! I made a cross beam of pvc brick mould across the 4ft tall pen enclosure and screwed it down so it couldn't get pulled down on them and i screwed jute twine, tied to the ring also to let it dangle about an inch off the floor out there. They WERE having a blast with it while dangling and still ARE having a blast with it in every inch of that pen enclosure :) Just wish the quality was a little longer lasting. I figured by tomorrow it might be destroyed but not in less than an hour. That's just giving an honest review.
Cute toys to play with my kitties with
These are cute toys to play with my kittens with. I had hoped to use them to hang from my door handles, but because of the loop which is not big enough to fit on my lever door handles I am not able to utilize as I had intended.
Our Cat and kitten always love these toys. Eventually they chew the cord and we tie it back together again. Or it gets de-corded and they carry it around and eventually lose it and we have to buy another.
Not what I expected
The Summer Fun Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy isn't worth the price and they aren't great. The elastic string isn't sewn into the 'mouse' very well and that's a concern. My cat had no interest in these. They are cute looking but not worth the price.
Cute little man and woman mice
Very cute. I had bought them for my tri-pod since she enjoys the ones that stick/hang from windows. The strings on these mice is too short to hand from a door handle. So attached some string to make them longer. Misted them with cat nip spray.... and it worked. She played with them. I see her play with them maybe every other day.
Cute but very short
The string is short so not very easy to hang and dangle for my cat to play with herself. I end up just leaving them on the floor and my cat will chew on the ring and string.
he prefers the ring and the string but..
he loves grabbing the ring in his teeth, pulling on the mouse with his feet then throwing the whole thing up in the air - a winner
I attached these toys to Grimm’s cat tree. He will play with these for awhile. He gets mad when they “boing” away from him so he’s always swatting lol
Got one of each
Very cute little toys, I like the finger ring, allows for different interactions than the stick. Great summer mice