Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Versatile, ultra-plush crate and carrier mat can also double as a standalone pet bed.
- Tufted, poly-fiber cushion offers a thick layer of comfort whether for traveling or taking a nap.
- Polyester top keeps dogs cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Machine washable design allows you to use it over and over again, and the non-skid bottom keeps it from slipping around.
- Specially sized to fit a variety of spaces, including many carriers, crates, dog houses and vehicles. Available in mocha and gray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paws & Pals Dog Crate Mat, Beige, XXX-Large$39.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 22-in$11.62Chewy Price$12.91List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Navy Blue, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Cushion Dog Pad, Grey, Large$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealFrisco Crate Cover, Black, 36 Inch$31.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Rocketman Dog Crate Cover, 36-in$58.70Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- DealFrisco Cooling Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 36-in$34.99Chewy Price
- Big Barker 4" Orthopedic Sleek Dog Crate Pad, Tan, Extra Large$169.95Chewy Price$259.95List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 22-in$10.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt I Don't Like Mondays Dog Crate Cover, 42-in$92.71Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Paxton Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Plum / White Fleece, Intermediate$42.65Chewy Price$43.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1725 Customer Reviews
Cushy for cats too!
I got this for a crate pad for my most recent adoptee. He said thanks, but no thanks.to be fair I HAD ordered it for him for his crate not realizing it wasn’t meant to fit the entire crate. It fit side to side just in the middle or front. The crate was a 26 inch crate, the pad was 22” Did some thinking after ordering a larger 30” size to fit the entire crate. I have a kitty window seat w paltry foam padding and a reversible wash able cover, today I folded the smaller pad and filled the cover. Fits perfect! I trashed the old foam pad. I feed one cat on the window seat so her feline brother doesn’t steal.
Dog Mom of 2
I ordered the 42”bed for my dog who has double knee surgery. It arrived in less than 2 days. In the meantime while waiting for my dog to come home from surgery my other dog decided she wanted the bed. So I contacted Chewy who helped me order the bed while covering the shipping cost for my second order for this bed. Highly recommend and dog approved. Thank you Chewy for all the help
Cozy Crate bed
Pup seems to like her new bed for crate. Fabric is soft and durable. Puppy sometimes digs in crate, and so far bed had not ripped. The cushion is middle of the road, but plenty of cushion for our 30lbs pup. . I imagine once our pup is full grown 60lbs, we may need to get a thicker cushion bed for crate.
Get a size larger
So I got this in the mail cuz I thought it would be a good crate mat. So far my foster dog has peed on it four times. I have washed it multiple times, and it holds up very well. Just make sure you don't put it in the dryer because it will shrink.
Cratemat for Charlie
Our 2 and 1/2 yo golden retriever named Charlie absolutely loves this crate mat. He had one and it got ruined and this gives him such comfort, like a security blanket. He Carrie’s it wherever he goes! Easy to through in the wash and clean as needed.
Fabulous pooch pillow!
These pooch beds were buy 2 get 1 free and we needed new ones for camping and we got them while on sale. Our dogs love them, they are not super thick, but they are supportive and super soft, PLUS you can unzip the outer skin and wash them! I call that a WIN!
Dogs love these
My two Rotties love these mats. This is the seconds set they have had. They didn’t destroy the mats the previous set of mats just got flat and tired looking. You’d look flat and tired if you had 100+ pounds of dog lounging on you. I use the mats around the living room as something to lay on instead of the carpeting.
Cozy Crate Mat!
This is a really soft, cozy, fluffy crate mat. It will absolutely not withstand any level of aggressive chewing, but if your pup doesn't do that sort of thing, this makes for a very comfy den!
Does not fit in crate, but still comfy
My pup has a plastic crate, rather than a metal one. Her current crate mat is a 22in from a different brand and is past the point of washing. I tried this one (22in) and it's too big for her crate. Weird. However, I gave it to her as an extra bed and she loves using at as her toy squeaking zone. She'll drag the mat across my apartment to wherever she wants to be and happily lay on it with a toy or two.
BEST BED/CRATE PAD EVER
This is the best bed/crate pad ever. It is so super soft and comfortable. I use it in her crate and she sleeps better at night and doesn't wake up as often as she used to with her old non padded crate pad. My dog loves it! She is a chewer and this product is indestructible so far. I will be purchasing another for her to use as a bed in the living room!