Frisco Tea Tree & Aloe Soothing Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps calm irritated skin with naturally soothing Aloe Vera and tea tree oil.
- Works to help relieve itching that may be caused by irritants like flea bites, hot spots, razor burns and dry skin.
- Aloe Vera juice helps soothe while hydrating the skin and coat.
- No added fragrances or perfumes. The refreshing scent comes from natural tea tree oil and wild peppermint.
- Zero parabens or dyes. Crafted in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Waterless Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Charcoal & Coconut Oil Deep Cleansing Whitening Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Warren London Dry & Waterless Green Apple Scented Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Daily Use Pet Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Waterless Dog Bath Spray$8.18Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.77Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fursions Chanel 5 Type Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- Davis Dry Dog & Cat Shampoo, 5-oz bottle, 2 count$14.66Chewy Price$16.28List Price$13.93Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean 2-in-1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, Baby Powder Scent, 18-oz bottle$13.00Chewy Price$18.69List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gallon bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Aloe Vera Juice , Alcohol...||Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Purified Water, Organic Blend of (Kiwi Extract, Awapuhi Extract...||Water, Aloe Vera, Polysorbate 20...||Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
It smells really nice
I’m not sure why I thought this was a coat conditioner, that’s on me for not realizing what I was actually buying sadly..my dog doesn’t really have any itching problems so I can’t really speak for that. I was hoping to get a coat conditioner spray! This stuff smells absolutely amazing. I sprayed a couple sprays on him just because. I would spray it all over him all the time if I thought it wouldn’t be harmful. However, I know tea tree oil isn’t the best for dogs, so I’m not sure how it would be to spray a whole lot. My dog really hated the smell of it and curled his lip weirdly.
The smell is amazing and I love the design of the spray bottle! I keep it in the kitchen so when my dogs come in from outside I spritz them so they don’t have that outdoor odor!
This spray works well when used as directed. Massage it in well. Humans well not be able to smell the tea tree smell once you have finished the massage, because the spray is working hard to remove the smell of what ever your dog rolled in. I use this spray as needed.
Combined with the doggie shampoo, itchy skin has been significantly reduced. My little guy spent a lot of time scratching everywhere. I’m hoping with another use or 2, this will totally Diminish the scratching.
Works well but doesn't have a great smell
We have multiple dogs and it is sometimes challenging to get everyone bathed on a regular schedule. I was searching for a product that would work in between and this does, it's great! I chose it because I was looking for something that wasn't fruity or flowery or vanilla scented. Although this spray is none of those, the scent is rather strong, almost minty and alchohol-y. It's better than fruity, for sure!
Haven't tried this yet
Haven't tried this yet hoping it will work well on my pups skin
I am using this for flea control. Has a very nice peppermint fragrance. Have great results
Love this stuff for hot spots or skin allergies
This is great! Sprayed it on my labs back where he had been chewing and it healed up in less than a week! Smells good and doesn’t burn skin like alcohol. It really works!!
Seemed like a good idea, to relieve my Amstaff's itch and redness between toes but he's afraid of the spray (and not too pleased with me right now, either)
Stops itching dry skin
This product has really helped my dog with it's dry skin itch. The product has a pleasant smell and does not seem to bother her when I spray it on her.