Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush hippo dog toy features a built-in squeaker to make playtime even more exciting.
- Added texture for an extra layer of fun, and the soft plush fabric makes it cuddly enough for snuggling up to for naps.
- Minimal stuffing means less worrying about stuffing messes during supervised play.
- Designed with textured and smooth fabric for the variety dogs love.
- Toss it, launch it, squeak it—it’s the go-to toy for some squeaky fun to help keep your pup active.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Medium$8.78Chewy Price
- GoDog Just for Me Chew Guard Flying Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Light Pink, Tiny$5.70Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy, Medium$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG ZigWigz Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$9.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Jumbo Plush Squeaking Monkey Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- GoDog Checkers Chew Guard Rooster Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Mini$9.43Chewy Price
- KONG Low Stuff Scruffs Dog Toy, Large$10.87Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy, Medium$6.18Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Pig Dog Toy$8.85Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this toy. However, one of the ears was chewed off by maybe the third week of having it and the stitching on the back seam was poorly ripped after four weeks. I stitched the back up, though, and she has not ripped it up again since then. The squeaker is also a little bit bigger than initial thought, so it is a little hard for my dog to chew it. Regardless of the flaws, the material is still high quality and the toy is still cute.
I had gotten the pup this toy because he had finally destroyed a Frisco elephant which lasted longer than most of his stuffed toys. This one took 2 weeks for the seam to start ripping, but at least there is no stuffing in it, so I can let him play with it until he gets the ball out.
Not a good toy
This toy only had a small area on the nose that had a squeaker in it. The rest of the toy was so hard and big that my dog couldn't get ahold of it to play with.
Fun ball inside
My 35 lb pomsky loves the big ball inside. She tore the stuffing out in about two days but she's been playing with the ball for a couple months now.
Hippo dog toy
Love Frisco toys. They seem to hold up better than some other brands.
This plush holds up pretty well to tough chewers, but my pitbull/boxer mix chewed the ears up (not torn off, just badly tattered) within a few days, then the arm, then the tail. The rest is still in great condition however! It is great quality and a great price as well. (:
Great squeaky toy for dogs
My dog loves anything that squeaks and this didn't disappoint. It holds up to his carrying it around biting it to make it squeak. He is a 54 lb dog and just the right size for him.
Not for dogs
The ball inside is very large. The toy was torn within an hour. I don't know of any dog that this toy would last with
Hippy the Hippo
It's okay I thought it would be fuller not so flat in arms and legs and didn't know it would have a flat bottom, doesn't sit up good.
NICE TOY CUTE
This is a nice toy, however my dog is not impressed with it....wont play with it.....the squeaker is about the size of a tennis ball and I think that might be the problem for my guy......he likes the smaller squeakers in stuffed animals.....