If you don’t have a fenced-in yard, a tie-out cable provides dogs with secure access to the yard so they can take care of potty business. Designed to work together with any stake plus a dog collar (not included), it creates a safe zone that allows dogs the freedom to go outside while preventing them from escaping the yard if they get distracted. That way, you can make sure your pup makes good use of his outdoor time—like answering the call of nature—instead of getting into doggy shenanigans. It’s easy to use—just clip one of the metal swivel clips to one side of the stake (not included), and the other one to your dog’s collar. After your dog “goes”, simply unclip and they’re ready to come back inside. These tie-out cables are available in a variety of lengths and widths so you can find the one that’s just right for your pup.
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Great for camping too!
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble.
- Easy to use by clipping one of the metal swivel clips to your dog’s collar, and the other to a stake (not included).
- Made of galvanized steel so it’s designed to stand up to daily use.
- Available in various lengths and widths to accommodate dogs of most breeds and sizes.
Intended for dogs only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use as a tie-out cable for walking your dog. Never use any tie-out cable near or around obstacles in which your dog can become entangled. Remove the cable, stake, or trolley when not in use. Keep hands/extremities clear of the tie-out cable in case your dog lunges. Not all dogs can be tied out effectively. Pet parent supervision and judgement is required. Never leave your dog unattended while on a tie-out cable, stake, or trolley. Check the tension of your tie-out system regularly. Immediately discard the cable, stake, or trolley is damaged.
Do not use with choke-type collars, adjustable collars or harnesses.
See all items by Frisco