Frisco Tie Out Cable, X-Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Great for camping too!
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble.
- Easy to use by clipping one of the metal swivel clips to your dog’s collar, and the other to a stake (not included).
- Made of galvanized steel so it’s designed to stand up to daily use.
- Available in various lengths and widths to accommodate dogs of most breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Beast, Silver, 40-ft$21.97Chewy Price$28.97List Price
- Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable$11.76Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Large, Red, 20-ft$10.69Chewy Price$12.78List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake for Dogs, 15-ft$20.74Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dome Dog Stake, 21-in$13.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Dome Stake, 24-in$11.78Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Mini$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Large, 20-ft$9.99Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 10-ft$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 15-ft$7.97Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 40-ft, 10-lb$9.99Chewy Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash Length||—||—||—||30 feet||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
I'm a strong guy
This cable is great I get to hang around the front yard with my Dad, it's strong enough to hold my 65 lbs of muscle. I kind of like running towards my fur friends, and my humans are scared that I may get hurt by a car. As much as I try this thing won't let me go. WOOOOF WOOOOF WOOOOF
Great tie out
This tie out seems to hold up better than others, this is the one I always buy, I currently have three, one for backyard, front yard, then I purchased a third to take with me on trips for my husky.
Tie out cable
My dogs have only had 20 foot tie outs as I couldn’t find any that were longer. Even my fussy boxer who wants right back in stays out with the extra length. My Great Pyrenees is also enjoying being able to now almost reach the edge of the yard.
Snapped with 70lb dog
Seemed pretty heavy duty until it snapped in two with just my 70lb pup on it. I can't say I've found anything better, but it says it's good up to 200lbs.
This is a high quality tie-out. I have a Great Dane/Lab mix and she likes to run. I don't have to worry when I put her out on this tie-out. This is the second one of these I've bought and they are completely reliable. I haven't had any issues with the clips breaking. The cable itself lasted much longer than the previous brand I bought.
Good length, strong tether, very solid clasp, doesn’t kink or bend. Used it on a camping trip to keep our dog from running loose. We were very happy with this purchase.
Inspect & Replace Regularly
These are excellent products, but MUST be inspected often for cracked covering and internal corrosion. Rated for dogs up to 150 pounds if I remember correctly, but my 75-pound Pit Bull (full ADA Service Dog certification) has snapped two of them. His 'release' command for play time and a running start with a weak spot (cracked jacket and rust setting in) on the cable don't mix. Check for cracks and corrosion often.
I have a Belgium malinois. He's a big dog and has broke every chain I've ever bought. I've had this for weeks now and it's still there lol. Very strong and sturdy. It's heavy weight. Not for small dogs by any means. Highly recommended for large breed dogs
Great for outdoors
I love being outdoors taking care of plants and bushes and trees. My dog will be inside crying to come out with me but we can't have a front fence where we live. This cable is perfect, she can watch what I'm doing and it's part sun and part shade, so she can rest anywhere.
plenty of room to roam
So far this has been a great tie out cable - it allows my dog to go a bit further than our last one. It's been left out in the snow and rain for a few weeks now, with no signs of rust or damage. We've had no issue with the clips. Hopefully it continues to be a sturdy cable.