Frisco Top Entry Cat Litter Box, Large 23-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Top-entry cat litter box features wide opening at top for cats to enter, while helping to keep dogs out.
- Enclosed design prevents litter spills so it’s great for cats that love to dig and spray, but it’s still spacious enough for most cats to turn around inside.
- Lift the lid and litter slides back into the box. It’s also textured so it’s non-slip for kitty paws and traps litter as your kitty jumps out.
- Easy to maintain by just lifting the lid and scooping out (scoop not included), with built-in handles for easy handling.
- Made of BPA-free, durable and recyclable plastic, available in neutral gray or sleek black.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large, 22-in$39.59Chewy Price
- Clevercat Top-Entry Litter Box$48.29Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large, 26-in$34.64Chewy Price
- IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box, White, Large$32.29Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box & Scoop, White/Green$24.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$29.55Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in$28.99Chewy Price
- Catit Magic Blue Cat Litter Box, Jumbo$42.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Dark Gray$12.47Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 24-in$16.79Chewy Price
- Frisco Multi-Function Covered Cat Litter Box, Jumbo with Inner Tray$64.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Leaf High-Sided Cat Litter Box, Large$34.65Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Top Entry, Covered||Covered||Top Entry, Corner, Covered||Covered||Top Entry, Covered|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
841 Customer Reviews
No more litter mess!
My cat loves to kick litter around. When she had her normal / standard box, I’d see her walk by her litter box, put her front paws in and just kick out litter and walk off. When she goes into crazy mode she’d run through the box and kick litter out and around. She also likes to kick litter around when she uses the box for its intended purposes - poop and pee. I was having to clean the bathroom multiple times a day - it was getting ridiculous. But enter this litter box! You get the normal amount of litter that just sticks to little paws, but my cat can kick and play in the box as much as she wants without making my bathroom a giant sandbox. I love it!
Perfect for keeping dogs out
This is the third litter box I have tried, and by far the best. My puppy loved getting into the front entry one, and even ripped the door off of one of them. The hole on the top of this and the box itself is large enough for my medium sized cat to enter and use, but small and inaccessible enough to keep the dog out. I also like that the lid flips up on a hinge so I don’t have to remove it when I scoop. This was a life saver!
Great litter box
We can’t be more pleased with this litter box. We had a front entry one and there was constantly litter all over the floor in the area. I was vacuuming daily. After reading the reviews for this top entry box I ordered it right away and the litter outside the box issue is almost totally gone. I now only need to vacuum the area weekly. The cat loves it also. And the most important thing is to make sure the clip is latched. If you read the reviews everyone states this so I knew when assembling it to make sure I locked it and we have had zero issues. I highly recommend this item.
multiple adult cats, very happy
I read the reviews about this litter box and found them helpful - especially the review in which one person said their cat jumped on the lid, it gave way scaring the cat, and then the cat wouldn’t use it. I agree the lid seems flimsy. To avoid this I placed a short 1x6 board across the top so my cats would have to step on it rather than directly on the lid. This worked great. Prior to using this litter box with clumping clay litter, my cats were using an open litter box with crystal litter (since the time they were kittens). Now that they’re adults I worried about them transitioning to a new litter box and new litter - or being interested in a new option since they still have access to their original litter and box. One cat used the new litter box immediately. It’s been a couple of weeks and both cats are using it regularly. If I were to remove the board and they were to fall in, I’m pretty confident that they’d return to the litter box because they seem to like it. Overall very happy with this purchase and would recommend to a friend. I’d give it 5 stars but the flimsy lid forces me to give it 4 stars.
Haven’t vacuumed litter in over a week!
This box has saved so much time, it really stopped almost all tracking on the ground! With a regular box with a hood, there was so much litter all over the floor; with this one, I haven’t vacuumed litter from my bathroom floor in over a week! This has been such a time saver, and the design is great too. It doesn’t stick out, my cat is happy to use it, and when I clean it it is easy because the top just flips up. One thing that was not obvious in the instructions but another reviewer noted is you have to close the clasp! Otherwise it will be unsteady for your cat and they might find it scary to use. The lid clasp should be flush with the box, no gap.
I just purchased my second Frisco top entry box. I have three 10 month old kittens that believe that their Pretty Litter is sand and their litter box a sandbox to play in when fresh litter is added. For the first two hours with new litter, the kittens take turns trying to empty the "sandbox" of all sand, something that was quite easy with traditional boxes. The top load boxes have made getting the litter out of the box almost impossible. Plus litter being tracked from regular use is minimal. And cleanup is easy -- no more litter box liners are needed.
My 3 kitten love it. I plan order one more of this as soon. Best to having 2 cat litter for my 3 kittens to use cuz one of my kitten are very fussy & not like too many pee & poops in one cat litter during overnight. Need to have 2 cat litter
Best litter box ever
I highly recommend this if you have a cat that isn't picky about litter boxes. Mine loves to kick around the litter, and she can do it all day for all I care in this box. I hardly see any of the little pellets anymore, and if there are any, they usually get caught on the lid on her way out. It's quite large though, so just be warned if you want to fit it somewhere.
Very Nice Litter Box
Very happy with this. Helps keep the litter in the box. The lid opens on a lever so you don’t have to take the lid off to clean. I like that it is top opening. Helps prevent the dog from investigating inside. The cat does still track out some litter, but that’s expected. Overall very pleased and would recommend.
love this box! great for small cats!
i saw mixed reviews about this litter box because of the lid, but it has worked great for me! i would recommend it for people with smaller kitties (mine is full grown and is 6 pounds). she can easily use it and there have been no more messes since using it!