Frisco Top Entry Cat Litter Box, Large 23-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Top-entry cat litter box features wide opening at top for cats to enter, while helping to keep dogs out.
- Enclosed design prevents litter spills so it’s great for cats that love to dig and spray, but it’s still spacious enough for most cats to turn around inside.
- Lift the lid and litter slides back into the box. It’s also textured so it’s non-slip for kitty paws and traps litter as your kitty jumps out.
- Easy to maintain by just lifting the lid and scooping out (scoop not included), with built-in handles for easy handling.
- Made of BPA-free, durable and recyclable plastic, available in neutral gray or sleek black.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box, White, Large$39.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Space Capsule Cat Litter Box$55.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large, 26-in$33.29Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Original Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$169.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter$84.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Mega Deluxe Litter Box, 19-in, Navy Blue$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Modern Hooded Cat Litter Box, Grey, 21-in$28.74Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box$37.95Chewy Price$44.49List Price
- DealFrisco Leaf High-Sided Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in$42.68Chewy Price
- IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box & Scoop, White/Green$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Multi-Function Covered Cat Litter Box, 29-in, With Tray$64.99Chewy Price
- Catit Hooded Cat Pan, Grey, Jumbo$53.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Box Type||Top Entry, Covered||Covered||Covered||Top Entry, Covered||Top Entry, Covered|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
902 Customer Reviews
My prayers have been answered
My cat has an issue where she gets into a litterbox, and then immediately pees behind her, resulting in pee on the floor. As far as I can tell there's no way for me to correct that issue, so I have been through the ringer trying different boxes. I had the XL TidyCats Breeze system for a while, but she pees a LOT (I think she drinks more water than most cats) and I hated changing her pee pad. I switched to pine pellets because I liked the concept of the pellets, but not the pee pad, and they are so much cheaper. Once she was used to that, I tried another top-entry box that didn't work until I found this one. It is absolutely perfect and works great with pine pellets too. I've gotten her a second one and don't think I'll ever be looking for a new litterbox unless her agility changes with age.
The Absolute BEST!!
We absolutely LOVE this litter box. It keeps litter in the box, which means way less mess. When you lift the lid to clean out the box, any remaining litter goes right back into the box, so you’re not wasting litter. My boys can jump on top, go inside and have plenty of room to “find the right spot” to go to the bathroom and they have plenty of “privacy” too! We won’t use any other kind of litter box than THIS ONE! This kind of litter box is the absolute BEST ever!!
Best for Ninjas
This is my 3rd purchase of the Frisco top entry litter box because it is the only top entry my ninjas will use. Sitting next Frisco’s is a Clever Cat box that never gets used. There are several other boxes throughout the house but only the only top entry that gets used is the Frisco box. I believe because it is roomier that the rest (other than Modcat) and allows easy access. Only issue I have are the handle holes on each side. Since I have high-peeing Olympians, I must cover the holes with tape. Still, I highly recommend this box.
Top Entry Preferred
Originally we had a much higher priced top entry litter box which was great. Because I have 2 cats, I got this one to have 2 in different parts of the house. The liners I had were easily shredded by one cat which caused the boxes themselves the need to be replaced after a time. Due to the size, it does take a lot of litter. One mistake I have made is not doing the daily disposing of the wastes as I should have. But that is on me. Especially if you have more than one cat, this litter box is great.
much less mess
one of my cats loves to kick out her litter a lot so I'd always find half her litter outside the box. I've tried the kind with the high walls too but those didn't work because she'd aim high and get urine through the cracks and on the floor. This has been the best litter box I've tried, definitely cuts down on the mess for both my cats and doesn't stink. Like everyone else says definitely make sure you push the lid down until you hear the click if you don't want to traumatize your cats
Best litter box we've ever had!
Love this litter box! Sits in our living room but just looks like a storage container. Works well for our 2 cats, even our 11 pounder. Keeps the litter contained with minimal litter getting on the floor. Love that the lid tilts up to scoop and any excess litter on the top slides right back in. No issues with odor and they can dig to their hearts content....no worries of litter going everywhere!
This is great for less mess
We got this for our living room, as we have one cat that is not going downstairs at night to use the litterbox. We also have a different cat that has twisted back legs that makes a heckofa mess kicking litter everywhere. He digs with a mission and the litter spray is impressive. So we wanted a litter box he could not access. The cats can still get litter out a bit, but it really helps contain the mess and keeps the messiest cat out
Best ever cat box
This is the best cat box ever. I have 4 cats and they all use this. I keep trying to buy two more but they are always out. This box works especially well if you have cats that like to kick up a lot of litter. I highly recommend this box. Its easy to use and it has a nice locking lid that snaps into place.
Not for male cats.
I had high hopes for this litter box because it has high sides and was a little bit more spacious than my cats other box. Unfortunately, the way the top fits on the box, when my orange tabby pees, it goes up under the lid and pools along the edges. It smells, it attracts bugs, and I have to wipe it down every time I clean it.
Picky cats said no
I have been trying to get my cats to use this litter box since buying it. They will not give it a second look. I am afraid to completely get rid of their old box because I do not know what revenge they might invoke. I know other cats do fine with this box. So far, it is a no for them, unfortunately.