Frisco Top Loading Cat Kennel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Convenient top loading closure makes it easily accessible to get your cat in and out.
- Small openings on top make it easy to comfort your feline friend during travel.
- Multiple ventilation openings allow constant and fresh airflow to keep your kitty comfortable.
- Designed with premium quality plastic for durable and long-lasting use.
- Includes an easy to carry handle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetmate Top Load Cat Kennel, Pearl Bubble Grape/Black$29.00Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Richell Double Door Dog & Cat Carrier, White & Beige, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$80.00List Price
- SportPet Cat Carrier, X-Large$40.70Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Richell Foldable Dog & Cat Carrier, White & Beige, Small$120.00Chewy Price
- Petmate Two Door Top Load Dog & Cat Kennel, Medium, Blue$41.95Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Collapsible Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Small$43.03Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ultra Light Collapsible Cat Carrier Bag$23.19Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Dog & Cat Kennel, Color Varies$36.10Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Dog & Cat Kennel, Gray/Black, 23-in$36.10Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- DealMidWest Spree Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Blue, 22-in$23.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Popup Cat Carrier$35.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat Carrier Bag, Black Plaid$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Carry Handle||Double Door, Carry Handle||Carry Handle||Top Load||Carry Handle, Water-resistant|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||No||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
These are good for kittens
I like these carriers. I agree that they are of a thinner plastic, less quality than the $40+ category. I agree that 17 lb cat capacity is an overstatement. Without a strap diy modification, this probably won't hold up to an adult cat at all. However, I didn't get it to secure a large cat, I got it for kittens. Short term lockups for cleaning their room, their first few vet visits, separation when they inevitably go into heat before they are spayed, and for single kitty forever family transport. The transparent lid let's them see what's going on, the small top opening is a nice touch to gain access without opening the whole lid. I leave it open on the floor and I'll find 1-5 napping in there often. I bought a second one for juggling and growing kitten comfort. That lid is a bit wonky, I am in the process of fixing it with chewy right now. I'd still recommend this thing as a lightweight, decent, light duty option for a petite cat or kitties.
Not totally functional
I really like the basket design and see through top. It’s cute and about half the cost of one at the pet store. However, the circle opening is unnecessary and my kitten is clever enough to open the latch from the inside and get out.
This cat /!small dog kennel is the best. It was so easy to load the kitten into the kennel. ..no struggle. Easy to lock and easy to carry. The cat could see out of the kennel and stayed calm while riding in the car to the vet.
Latch and carrier not secure
The latch device doesn’t stay in place and even if it is somewhat latched, the rest of it isn’t secure. Wish I discovered this sooner so I could have returned it within the return period.
We got this for our smallest cat since we like the top load carriers, and we really wanted to like it.. but overall we are not impressed. It is a flimsy, thin plastic. Our other carrier is also plastic but feels far more sturdy than this one.. When you close the carrier it is hard to line up the lid with the base correctly, which is inconvenient when you have a scared cat at the vet. Our kitten is around 6 pounds, and it doesn't feel sturdy enough for me to feel comfortable holding it only by the handle, I always hold it by the handle with my other hand on the bottom for extra support even with him being very small.
I do not trust that carrier
I just took my cat to the vet and I didn’t trust the carrier at all. I carried it instead of lifting it. By lifting it I could see the space between the bottom and top part. Like the carrier isn’t secure enough for the weight of a normal cat and my cat isn’t heavy at all. She was able to get out of the carrier when I opened the round too part… I thought it was only for the head but I guess not. The carrier definitely needs extra attachments to close the lid. I would not recommend at all !!
What a cute carrier!
I bought this cat carrier because Parker absolutely hates going to the vet. I would end up bleeding after trying to stuff her into the side of her regular carrier so I'm hoping this one solves that problem.
too small, not sturdy
Disappointed in this purchase. The size and construction is not suitable for a cat over 10 pounds. The material is not very sturdy— mine came slightly warped, so I need to push one side of the top inwards for it to close properly. I think this would be suitable for large kittens or a small cat.
First carrier that she does not run
My big girl is a rescue and she is very scared of crates and carriers - I have had a horrible time finding ways to get her to vet - WOW this is awesome - I put her towel in it and she jumped right in it... even watched me put the side on it.... she is big girl so I do have to hold the bottom just because I do not want to fall... but I think it is because she can see everything that is going on and I can scratch her while I am driving through the top opening helps to calm her .... GREAT product - just wish I would have got the Large one...
Fits In My Bike Basket
Bought cause fits in basket of my ebike. Don't look super sturdy but it does fit.