Bundle: Frisco Training Pad Holder, 24-in x 24-in + Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 100 count, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Keeps training pads exactly where they should be instead of in a crumpled mess on the floor.
- Mesh cover feature prevents dogs from pulling pad out and helps to keep your dog's feet dry and clean.
- Built-in and effective dog attractant means puppies and seniors will know where to take care of business.
- Five layers of protection lock in wetness fast to prevent tracking, while a leak-proof plastic lining protects your floors from moisture.
- Great for protecting crates, carriers, floors and more from unwanted accidents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shirley K's Indoor Dog Potty Tray, X-Large, Beige$73.99Chewy Price
- Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 20x30-in$49.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Grass Potty, 30 x 20 in$33.76Chewy Price$42.20List Price$32.07Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 6 count$44.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- PS KOREA Indoor Dog Potty Tray, Wine$54.50Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 29 in$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealGreen Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White, 30 x 34-in, 6 count$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Puppy Pan Dog Litter Pan, Large$39.95Chewy Price
- DealAll-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$16.76Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.92Autoship Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$165.00Chewy Price$229.99List Price$156.75Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Perfect size and absorbent pads
I have peed on other pee pee pad brands and they don't absorb well. When mommy changes them they would leak and mommy would have to mop the floor too. With these pee pee pads mommy is super happy no extra messes. With the screen helps me not get pee on my feet after I go potty. And I cant get to the pad to tear up because the screen handles lock to the base. I used to have the grass turf but I prefer to potty on this now and so does mommy. She can see that I went pee and I get all my treats I earned.
Great for puppy training.
I would get the larger size in the future. If he doesn't get right in the middle, he doesn't get it all on the pad
Happy with my purchase
Recently got a new puppy that I’m house training. Being a puppy she enjoys to bite on everything so the pad holder has been a huge help. The pad stays in place and she doesn’t pee outside of the holder which makes the cleanup easy.
Not for me
This item is bulky and not very dog friendly. The grate over the top was not attractive to my pups.
This product is excellent for my 7lb. dog. It's very easy to clean !!
Training Pad Older
I would have given Holder 5 stars except for plastic clips, my puppy chewed them, now they won't lock. other than that holder is great... easy to change pee pads.
Useful for litter of 5
I was trying to just use the pee pads but the puppies tore them up and one puppy ate the pad and choked on it. So this kept the pads from being torn up and ate. The grate was good but required a hose to get the poo out.
NEEDS TO BE LARGER / LONGER GREAT SIZE FOR TOY DOGS BUT NOT FOR MOST DOGS - DOGS MOVE AROUND BEFORE THEY BEGIN TO URINATE /POOP
One out of two!
I can only recommend the pads. My puppy absolutely hates the pee grate.