Frisco Training Pad Holder
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Affordable and high-quality holder keeps training pads exactly where they should be instead of a crumpled mess on the floor, making cleaning up after your pet a breeze.
- Durable mesh cover feature prevents dogs from pulling pad out and helps to keep your dog's feet dry and clean.
- Simply unlock the clips, lift the top, insert the pad and secure it in place.
- Elevated surface helps protect floors and rubber feet keep the holder from sliding.
- Ideal for pads sized 22 x 23 inches overall.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealShirley K's Indoor Dog Potty Tray, X-Large, Beige$73.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Grass Potty, 30 x 20 in$33.76Chewy Price$42.20List Price$32.07Autoship Price
- DealGreen Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 6 count$45.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- DealBark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 20x30-in$49.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 29 in$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealAll-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$14.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.14Autoship Price
- DealPuppy Pan Dog Litter Pan, Large$39.95Chewy Price
- DealGreen Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White, 34 x 36-in, 2 count$25.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealPaw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 41 x 41-in, 2 count, Unscented$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DealBrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$199.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price$189.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, Gray, 30 x 32-in, 2pk, Unscented$23.69Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Puppy||Puppy||Adult|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit||—||—|
|Closure Type||—||—||—||—||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Didn’t work for us
I would not recommend this. My dog is very used to going on pee pads and grass pads so I thought I would give this a try because I was looking for something easy to clean. Well he absolutely won’t go near it. That’s a first for us. Hopefully you have better luck but I wish we never bought this. Waste of money.
No more chewed up pads
Our one year old mini Schnauzer loves to chew pads. Our old pad holder just clipped on two points and she could easily remove the pad. This holder secured the pad where she cannot access it. The screen also helps keep her feet dry. Great product. Very well made.
Not Worth It
My 13 week old miniature puppy destroyed this after one day. The hinges do not hold the pads in place. Came home to a mess worse than what I was previously used to coming home to. Absolutely not worth the money.
I’ve tried EVERY POTTY PAD DEVICE FOR MY PUPPIES KNOWN TO MAN. This device does exactly what it says it will. Just unsnap the handles on each side , lift up the mat grate & lay down the recommended size potty pad. Snap the grate back in place. Product is plastic & cleans easily. The grate helps to prevent puppy from tracking soiled feet all over your floors , and prevents them from shredding the pads. Overall, the BEST product I’ve seen for this purpose!
Ordered two 48x48 PeePads for our two Frenchies. The pads are of high quality and work as advertised for our pups, thanks!
It’s okay under the right circumstances
The good: this is very sturdy and it does work to keep the dog from soiling their feet when they go. It is a great size at 23x23, if you have a bigger dog or a dog that likes to roam in circles while they do their business this covers a good area so they don’t accidentally end up walking off the pad. It’s not a soft surface, since the dog has to go directly on the grate. so the likelihood of your dog associating “soft surface” (aka carpet) with “pee here” might be lowered. The bad: It’s only good as long as your dog has zero curiosity. As soon as your dog discovers the very obvious hinges that are very easy to pop open (or chew on), you’ll be upset you ever bought this. There is a very easy way to make this a better product, and it’s to double the amount of hinges, and make them wrap all the way around and click/unclick from the underside of the tray, not the top. That way they are not visible This pad holder worked great for about six months. The hinges that attach the top of the holder to the bottom don’t really do anything (there is no click mechanism or anything, it just covers the ledge so it doesn’t slide out). Eventually my dog discovered she can lift up the handle with her paws and pull the pad out. I was going to buy another one of these to put them side by side, but now I’m back on the market looking for a different solution.
back to square one
5 stars, because this would be perfect, but my dog is scared of it. maybe if it was more flat to the ground. She will not even step on it. But great product anyway
quality not good
It’s prevent my puppy from tearing up the pee pads at first, but the top part crashed after a months use… I’m very sad about the quality. Not sure if chewy is able to change the top part for me.
Extremely bad quality
I received the training pad holder and I am extremely disappointed with the item. Only two sides “lock” and leave all four corners bending upwards. The other two “none locked” sides are virtually useless and as a result, the training pads are not held in place in the slightest. The quality is so dire, especially for the intended purpose.
Excellent indoor option
My puppy has used this Pad holder for weeks now. I change the pad daily and I can easily pick up any poo and dispose of it in the toilet. It’s amazing. Tried the fake grass and it was hit or miss but this works great.