Frisco Training Pad Holder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Affordable and high-quality holder keeps training pads exactly where they should be instead of a crumpled mess on the floor, making cleaning up after your pet a breeze.
- Durable mesh cover feature prevents dogs from pulling pad out and helps to keep your dog's feet dry and clean.
- Simply unlock the clips, lift the top, insert the pad and secure it in place.
- Elevated surface helps protect floors and rubber feet keep the holder from sliding.
- Ideal for pads sized 22 x 23 inches overall.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- All-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Frisco Indoor Grass Potty, 20 x 20 in$25.50Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Shirley K's Indoor Dog Potty Tray, X-Large, Gray$69.99Chewy Price
- Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 20x30-in$49.00Chewy Price
- Puppy Pan Dog Litter Pan, Large$27.50Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Green Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Pet Adobe Puppy Faux Grass Potty Trainer Mat$24.62Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 41 x 41-in, 2 count, Unscented$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 4 count$33.99Chewy Price$34.09List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$169.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price$161.49Autoship Price
- Frisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 29 in$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Secondnature Dog Litter, 25-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Plastic||Plastic||Carpet||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Puppy||Adult||Puppy|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
I’ve tried EVERY POTTY PAD DEVICE FOR MY PUPPIES KNOWN TO MAN. This device does exactly what it says it will. Just unsnap the handles on each side , lift up the mat grate & lay down the recommended size potty pad. Snap the grate back in place. Product is plastic & cleans easily. The grate helps to prevent puppy from tracking soiled feet all over your floors , and prevents them from shredding the pads. Overall, the BEST product I’ve seen for this purpose!
It’s okay under the right circumstances
The good: this is very sturdy and it does work to keep the dog from soiling their feet when they go. It is a great size at 23x23, if you have a bigger dog or a dog that likes to roam in circles while they do their business this covers a good area so they don’t accidentally end up walking off the pad. It’s not a soft surface, since the dog has to go directly on the grate. so the likelihood of your dog associating “soft surface” (aka carpet) with “pee here” might be lowered. The bad: It’s only good as long as your dog has zero curiosity. As soon as your dog discovers the very obvious hinges that are very easy to pop open (or chew on), you’ll be upset you ever bought this. There is a very easy way to make this a better product, and it’s to double the amount of hinges, and make them wrap all the way around and click/unclick from the underside of the tray, not the top. That way they are not visible This pad holder worked great for about six months. The hinges that attach the top of the holder to the bottom don’t really do anything (there is no click mechanism or anything, it just covers the ledge so it doesn’t slide out). Eventually my dog discovered she can lift up the handle with her paws and pull the pad out. I was going to buy another one of these to put them side by side, but now I’m back on the market looking for a different solution.
I've tried many litter box suggestions for puppies with no success in keeping the puppies from eating it! Puppy pads alone become a play item to chewing them up. The puppy pad holder is a great success to my whelping room. I will buy another as soon as I need it.
This wee wee pad holder is a lifesaver. Our puppy started to tear and chew on the Wee Wee pads. He was destroying the pads before he used them. This product keeps him from chewing the pad. The pad holder locks the pad in place, allows the pad to lay flat, soak up the pee without the dog even stepping in it. This is a great product!
Several other uses, that worked
We got this holder for an unorthodox use. We needed a barista spill container for two coffee makers, because the buffet sideboard is expensive, and we didn't want coffee stains to ruin the gorgeous finish, especially if we didn't put the cup proper, or it tips over. Nothing made was reasonable in price, nor perfect size. I saw this, and without using a pad, coffee can go through the grate, and be contained. Another use is to put under potted indoor plants that almost always leak out onto the table, or window sill. This looks perfect because it is so great looking
Does what we needed
Ine if our senior cats has arthritis in his rear legs and it makes him lazy going all the way into a litter box. We out pee pads in front but I guess his claws caught on it. Whatever, it was frequently mutilated. We got this to out in front of the box so if he doesn't feel like dealing with staying stable in the litter, he can use this. So far, so good.
I thought it works great. My little boy started to use it right away. I no longer have to worry about his pee leaking through the potty pads. Also if your dog has loose stools I don't suggest you get it. It may be hard to get it out. But my dog eats dry food so 95% of of the time it's a easy clean up. Believe me if you have a small dog that has to go inside because of the weather or for anything else this is a great option. Clean up will be much easier than trying to get it out of carpet or wood. Saves your surfaces. Thanks Chewy
Awesome Training Pad Holder!
This has worked so much better than expected for our puppy. We live in a cold climate and an 11 week old West Highland White Terrier is too small to go outside on very cold days. We were using the paper pads but he chewed them. Not good as he was swallowing the plastic. He immediately took to this pad holder and now runs to it when he has to go. So happy with this purchase and he is no longer able to chew the paper pads. This is easy to clean in our laundry tub - just spray down as needed. I line it with a couple of 22"x22" paper pads and just dispose of the top one as needed.
My pup was pulling the training pads off the floor every time. With the holder he does not try and goes on it every time. I’m Able to get a few uses before dumbing the pads. So it has also saved on wasting the wee pads.
Almost the best
I wish the 24×24 (larger) size had little cross supports on the underside of the cover just like the smaller size does. My puppy is 7lbs. When she steps on the cover, it dips down and touches the pad. Otherwise, these pee pad covers are a total sanity saver when your puppy insists on chewing up and eating the pads!