Frisco Trash Can Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush puzzle toy comes with soft trash can and 3 plush squeaky racoons to retrieve.
- Perfect for games of hide-and-seek with your pup. Stuff the squeaky racoons in the soft trash can and watch your pup pull them out!
- The plush squeak toys have built-in squeakers to get your dog excited about playtime.
- Provides hours of mental stimulation and an interactive activity to help you bond with your pup.
- Soft plush texture is perfect for cuddling with and is gentle on dog’s teeth during supervised play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Volcano Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.82Chewy Price$13.13List Price$11.23Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Guacamole Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.27Chewy Price
- DealZippyPaws Burrow Squeaky Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Hedgehog Den, Puzzle Set$12.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Monkeys in Tree Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Jumbo$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Squeaky Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Log & Chipmunks$13.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chewy Box Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- Frisco Baseball 3-in-1 Corndog Squeaky Dog Toy$6.94Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Flying Saucer Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.06Chewy Price
- DealDisney Pumbaa Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$17.43Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
394 Customer Reviews
Hide & seek puzzle
My baby really enjoys this toy he will spend hours trying to get the the little toys inside. I would recommend this toy. You can have fun putting the little toys back in the trash can do your pet can take them out again i also use it to put treats in the trash can my pup really enjoys that.
Not much use for me
I bought my Mini Dachshund something similar to this on Amazon. A little set of Squirrels with a Tree Stump. That worked great, but these Raccoons are a bit too large and too full of stuffing for my pup to engage. They are pretty hard to squeak and are very tight fitting into the trash can, so she can't get them out. It's a cute set, but unfortunately, my pup doesn't like them very much. Maybe better for a larger sized dog!
Puppy loves this
My 12 week old Siberian Husky puppy loves this. She isn't interested in pulling out the raccoons or chewing on them. However, I put all the raccoons inside the can and then stuff small treats around them and she loves it. It keeps her entertained for about 5-10 mins trying to get them all, which isn't a lot, but when raising a puppy you take all the free minutes you can get.
Cute & Entertaining
This is a cute toy. My dog loved it and I bought the extra to put in with it as well. But she easily chewed holes in them and pulled the stuffing out. The little trash can was very durable though. she still carries it around 'trying' to chew it up. :)
I love this! I'll destroy it too soon
Shelagh loves this toy! She loves getting the raccoons out of the garbage can. So much fun!! The toys are not made for a super chewer like her (LH Dachshund mix). The first day she ripped one raccoon and broke the squeaker in another. At this point mom has repaired all the raccoons to make it possible to keep taking them out of the garbage can, but none of the squeakers work, and she so loves to make them squeak. Such a great idea! Could be made better so they last longer though.
Our Australian Shepherd LOVED it
I'm back to get another one of these toys. She loved this toy so much and kept her occupied for hours. And with how energetic this breed is, that says a lot. She could easily get the racoons out but when she started putting them back in herself to be able to remove them again, we realized how smart she was! It looks so lightly constructed we were worried she'd have it destroyed in a day or two but much to our surprise it took her over a month to totally destroy it. That's why we are purchasing another. She's still a puppy - 9 months old - but she's a power chewer and very hard on toys.
husky loves the raccoons
I did read that huskies loved stuffed animals. My pitsky fell in love with the raccoons and carries them around the house. He didn't really care about taking them out of the "hideaway".
Puppy loves it
Our 9-12 wk puppy loves playing with it. It took him a couple tries before he learned to remove the raccoons but he still enjoys taking them out.
Great toyfor your dog
My Dachshund loves these raccoons, we toss them all over the house for her to chase. she hada great time getting them out of the little trash can. Each one has a squeeker inside. Recommend to anyone with a small to medium dog.
Fun toy, easy to solve.
My dog loves to dig the racoons out of the can. He squeaks each one a few times and wants me to put them back in the can. He has fun with this toy.