Frisco Trash Can Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush puzzle toy comes with soft trash can and 3 plush squeaky racoons to retrieve.
- Perfect for games of hide-and-seek with your pup. Stuff the squeaky racoons in the soft trash can and watch your pup pull them out!
- The plush squeak toys have built-in squeakers to get your dog excited about playtime.
- Provides hours of mental stimulation and an interactive activity to help you bond with your pup.
- Soft plush texture is perfect for cuddling with and is gentle on dog’s teeth during supervised play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Volcano Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.82Chewy Price$18.75List Price$11.23Autoship Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Squeaky Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Log & Chipmunks$13.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Frisco Chewy Box Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- Frisco Guacamole Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.02Chewy Price$11.31List Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Squeaky Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Hedgehog Den, Puzzle Set$12.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Flying Saucer Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.25Chewy Price$16.71List Price
- ZippyPaws Zippy Burrow Pig Barn Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Monkeys in Tree Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Jumbo$12.80Chewy Price$18.98List Price$12.16Autoship Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Popcorn Bucket$10.29Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Baseball 3-in-1 Corndog Squeaky Dog Toy$6.94Chewy Price$7.48List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Replacement|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Games & Puzzles, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
374 Customer Reviews
Our Australian Shepherd LOVED it
I'm back to get another one of these toys. She loved this toy so much and kept her occupied for hours. And with how energetic this breed is, that says a lot. She could easily get the racoons out but when she started putting them back in herself to be able to remove them again, we realized how smart she was! It looks so lightly constructed we were worried she'd have it destroyed in a day or two but much to our surprise it took her over a month to totally destroy it. That's why we are purchasing another. She's still a puppy - 9 months old - but she's a power chewer and very hard on toys.
Not for Large Dogs - Malamutes
I have struggled to find toys that hold up with squeakers, this product lasted 5 mins tops, the raccoons last longer but only 2 left. It was a waste of money but probably great for smaller dogs. I will never find a squeaker that will last for Malamutes. I trashed the house after 5 minutes and the raccoons, two were shredded and trashed, one remains. Do not recommend for large dogs or those with a tendency to chew hard and pull.
Cute, but didn't last long!
Super cute, but didn't last very long. The garbage can portion is built well but the racoons aren't the sturdiest and were destroyed quite quickly. My dog likes chewing though, so can't necessarily blame the toy! You can always buy more racoons to replace the shredded ones if needed.
Purchased this set for our cockapoo and he absolutely LOVES it. At the first outing this kept him occupied for over half an hour. Big bonus that the squeakers are not too loud either as he loves to run around with them in his mouth squeaking them. So far this is his favorite hide n seek toy.
Fun new set of critters
Sachi has had sets of chipmunks, dinosaurs, and hedgehogs, and I thought she would like a set of raccoons. She loves them. The raccoons are easy for her to carry about by their tails. (She is less than five pounds.) She can toss them into the air and chases them when we throw them. Our grandchildren love Sachi's toy basket, and they play with them too. Sachi has had her first set of chipmunks for all of her six years, and since she is not destructive with toys, they last a very long time. She is not as able to deal with the raccoons being in the trash can, because the trash can is almost her size, but if you leave the tails out, she can get them out. We set up other problems for her to solve. The raccoons and their pals might be on the window ledge (inches from floor) or on the edge of the fireplace or on top of a paper tube. She likes finding them and collecting them. I like when the companies sell "refill" sets of animals, because Sachi does not ever really take to the hiding place. They are just too big for her. By the way, you can toss these in the wash and they come out pretty well. We try to wash hers when she goes to the groomer, but since we have grandchildren who love them as much as she does, we have more incentive to keep them relatively clean.
Olive loved it!
Just got this and my 8month old bernedoodle pup LOVED it. I reset it 3-4 times and put it away… only to find Olive looking for it! She’sdoesn’t usually do that with other toys… major win!! Will definitely get more like this (helps the raccoons are adorable!)
My puppy loves it!
My puppy loves this toy. It keeps her entertained, not for long, but for at least a few minutes. Also it's very cute to watch her try to get all the little trash pandas out of the can. She's about 30lbs and this is a good size for her right now.
Not for labs!
The house these come with lasted approximately one hour with my 6 month old lab. The additional smaller toys made it through one night before being destroyed.
So much fun!!
My new puppy loves this toy. She loves to dig out the racoons from the trash can. She also loves them individually. Great fun toy!
My pup is inquisitive and intelligent, she loves this puzzle toy. She entertains herself for hours with it and it's tough enough for an aggressive chewer. Great investment!