Frisco Travel Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Travel bowl lets you take your dog or cat’s food on the go.
- Stainless-steel bowl and plastic lid to keep food handy while you’re traveling.
- Dog bone and paw design with neutral colors is just adorable.
- Available in various sizes and colors so you can find the perfect one for your pet.
- Care instructions: Wash by hand.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl Set, 3 count, 1.5 Cups$7.59Chewy Price
- Gamma2 Travel-tainer Complete Dog & Cat Feeding System, Blue$7.72Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Heininger Waterboy Portable Pet Bowl, 3-qt$17.57Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Kurgo Splash Free Wander Dog Water Bowl, Blue, 24-oz$14.97Chewy Price
- Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Coastal Blue, 24-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Premium Collapsible Non-Skid Silicone Dog & Cat Bowls, 12-oz, 4 count$9.17Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, Large, Grey$11.23Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free, Travel||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5 Cups/12 oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||34-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Puppy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Cute little traveling feeding dish
I think that this is a cute looking traveling feeding dish with a lid. The size is small but enough for feeding. It can be used for a cat or a dog. The price was very affordable.
Lids do not screw on!
I bought 4 of these thinking I could use them for dry food. Unfortunately the lids do NOT screw on. In trying to get the lids off, I had a very hard time not spilling the food all over the place. Maybe the lids loosen up with use, but these were difficult for me. A bit disappointed because I was considering buying Pyrex dishes but chose these because I thought a screw-on lid would be more secure for traveling. Couldn't return them because I needed them for a trip.
Absolutely love this bowl!
I ordered this bowl to have my dog’s food portioned out ahead of time and it is perfect. Loved it so much, the day the first bowl arrived I ordered a second one. No more plastic dishes sitting on the counter, just a nice looking bowl that matches my kitchen.
great travel container
This is the best stainless travel container i came across and so much cheaper then others! People complained about how hard the lid was to get off, so I was worried but Ive had no issues at all. We use this every weekend!
The cups were just wonderful for traveling I set them on the back seat floorboard and they did not move perfect size for my little puppy the lids were tight enough they will not leak if turned over I would never go anywhere with my puppy without taking them with me feel with food and water I recommend them
This is a great concept, everything about it is cute. But it’s not easy getting the lid off. I can imagine a lot of spills because of this lid. And if you have any old hand injuries or arthritis, it’s even more difficult to use.
This looked great online, but the quality of the bowl's interior surfacing is Very poor quality. I was afraid to let her eat out of it. It is also Very small, so if your cat doesn't like their whiskers touching the sides of bowls, this is not the one to buy. They say it's skid-proof, but it does move around very easily. It does come with the plastic lid which I really did like. Maybe this bowl missed QC inspection and other buyers have no issues with their purchase.
Impossible to open
I have small hands and could not get the lid off. I thought it would have a screw off lid but you have to pry it off. After several unsuccessful attempts I threw it away.
Nice concept but
The caps are sooo tight, I need rubber grips each time I use them.
Just as advertised
The lids fit nicely, no spills. Makes travel easier.