Frisco Tufted Square Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extremely cozy and soft, giving your pet the ultimate slumber spot at any time of day.
- Stylish design that features a modern, geometric print with sky tones that will complement the décor of any home.
- Square-shaped pet bed with a flat surface that gives your pup plenty of room to sprawl out. The fluffy polyester fiber filling provides maximum comfort.
- The handle on the side makes it easy to carry, so you can take the bed with you on vacation or to doggie daycare, and you can easily store it at home.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning and care, even if your pet climbs on with dirty paws or wet fur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Medium/Large$39.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Herringbone Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, XX-Large$54.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Buffalo Check Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Black & White, XX-Large$52.14Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Large$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Serta Quilted Orthopedic Pillowtop Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mocha, Large$48.10Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Bed Type||Pillow||Pillow||Bolster, Pillow||Pillow||Pillow|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
451 Customer Reviews
I bought this bed for our senior dog. I was looking for an orthopedic bed to give her support since she has issues with arthritis. I'm very disappointed as it did not meet my expectations. My senior and younger dog both don't have much interest in laying on it. The bed doesn't provide the type of cushioning and support and goes flat in the center. When I pushed against the cushion to check to see if it stayed firm and supportive, I could actually feel the hardness of our floor through it. Gave it 2 stars only because it does look nice. I'm probably going to end up returning it.
Dogs refuse to use this bed
Unfortunately, this bed did not work out for my dogs. They love all other beds I have gotten for them, but for some reason they refuse to use this one. I moved this bed to a spot where one of their favorite beds usually is and one of my dogs started to get on it, but she only put one foot down before realizing it was the new bed and immediately turning around to go to another bed. I don't know why, but they just do not like this bed in the least.
Dog Bed big enough
At first I thought oh this is much smaller than I thought. It took my dog a few days before he was ready to try it out and I was surprised when I walked in the LR and saw him curled up sleeping on it! Turns out it is plenty big and he loves it !!!
Almost too good
My dog LOVES this bed so much I had to get him one for each room. He loves this thing so much he won’t even cuddle in bed with me anymore as he prefers to ditch for his bed. Only downside is they’re an absolute pain in the butt to re stuff after washing the cover. Gotta febreeze the heck out of the stuffing since you can’t wash it but it’s worth every cent for how much he loves it.
Not the bed I ordered
This isn’t the bed I ordered. I wanted “Buy Again” andChewy sent me a smaller, maybe a medium, size bed. Very disappointed in the service I have been getting from Chewy. Shame on you.
This is a perfect fit for our two puppies! It is a bit larger than I thought but I’m glad - it’s also really plushy and comfortable. We already had to wash the top layering and it fit back on just fine - so that’s a huge plus. Definitely going to buy a few more as they grow up!
Perfect Doggie Bed
I bought this bed for my dog right after bringing her home from the shelter. Wasn't too sure she'd like it, so didn't want to spend too much on a bed. She loved it immediately. It's just the right size for her and she can stretch out or curl up. I wash the cover regularly. Re-stuffing the cushions in the cover is a little hard the first time, but if you lay out the cushions first, on top of the cover, then you have a better idea of how to put them back. After the first time, it's a snap after that. Fluff up the cushions again after putting them back in the cover. It's like a whole new bed. Love it! Love it! Love it!
Cozy & Comfy!
We bought this for our bully mix pup to have something comfy while in his crate and he loves it! It has great cushion and is the perfect size for him. We haven't had to wash it yet so cannot attest to that yet.
Impossible to put back together after washing
This bed seemed fine until we took the cover off to wash it. The pillow inside is inexplicably in three pieces -- two L-shaped and one tiny square in the middle, and the cover has odd segments sewn into it to keep them in place, but it's impossible to figure out how to put it back together -- it makes absolutely no sense. What a pain even if we could figure it out. A simple zippered pillowcase design for the cover would have been obvious. This one is like a jigsaw puzzle.
Love it years later
Since I bought it in 2018, this bed has survived two major moves, countless long road trips, and all the love my 90+ pound dog Miller has to offer. He didn't really understand the purpose of a dog bed (and therefore ignored them) until he tried this one - and even years later it's still his favorite. The outside cover is washable and easy to vacuum, which I don't think really matters to Miller but is important to me. Additionally, the gray hides dirt well when I haven't gotten around to washing it. Even though it's been lugged around the country, thrown around the house, and slept on every day, there are zero tears or holes in the fabric. I will definitely buy another one when the time comes.