Frisco Tufted Square Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extremely cozy and soft, giving your pet the ultimate slumber spot at any time of day.
- Stylish design that features a modern, geometric print with sky tones that will complement the décor of any home.
- Square-shaped pet bed with a flat surface that gives your pup plenty of room to sprawl out. The fluffy polyester fiber filling provides maximum comfort.
- The handle on the side makes it easy to carry, so you can take the bed with you on vacation or to doggie daycare, and you can easily store it at home.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning and care, even if your pet climbs on with dirty paws or wet fur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Medium$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Medium/Large$39.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Medium/Large$27.71Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- DealFurHaven Snuggle Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, Large$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$39.98Chewy Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Giant$138.99Chewy Price$166.99List Price
- FurHaven Terry Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Clay, Small$26.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Medium$32.17Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Brindle Soft Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone, 34 x 22 in$37.10Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Deluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Suede, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Chenille, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
464 Customer Reviews
Too much trouble
Bought this as a replacement bed for my medium sized dog. I always wash the covers of his bed when he gets a bath and the other beds I have had we're no problem to put back on, but this bed is different. It has three pieces inside and it is a huge pain to put back together. I actually settled for this one because the one I wanted was out of stock. Don't make the same mistake, pick another item and steer clear of this one.
Looks great but not practical
I bought this bed for my new puppy. The main selling point was the washable cover and I like the color and square design. I have washed a few times and it holds up but the problem is the tufted design; there are parts of the cover that are sewn so in essence you have pockets. It does unzip on 3 of the 4 sides which is great but it comes with 3 pillows, 1 small square for the middle and 2 L- shapes for the perimeter. Herein lies the problem getting it put back together. The 1st L pillow is the most difficult to get through the tuft pocket. It helps to have a second pair of hands. If you do not wash your dogs bed very often, it would be great. For me personally, having washed it 4 times in 3 weeks, it is a major pain and I am ready to go buy a standard single cushion bed.
Puppies love them
I decided a year ago to buy quality beds for our pups. I can say the ones we bought last year are still holding up, so we picked up 2 more for the other rooms.
Rudy & Ripley Approved
Our Basset Hounds are a year old now & had outgrown their other bed. They both love their new beds!
Perfect Cat Bed
Having two very large Maine Coons regular cat beds are normally too small, this pet bed is the perfect size for them, in fact they both cuddle up together with room to spare. Because the cover can easily be removed and washed makes it even more perfect. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality, very reasonably priced pet bed.
My dog loves this bed
Purchased this bed for my dog and she loves snuggling in the middle and being able to stretch out.
I bought this bed for our senior dog. I was looking for an orthopedic bed to give her support since she has issues with arthritis. I'm very disappointed as it did not meet my expectations. My senior and younger dog both don't have much interest in laying on it. The bed doesn't provide the type of cushioning and support and goes flat in the center. When I pushed against the cushion to check to see if it stayed firm and supportive, I could actually feel the hardness of our floor through it. Gave it 2 stars only because it does look nice. I'm probably going to end up returning it.
Last only a few hours
Our dog destroyed This bed within a few hours. It was like a giant stuffed toy. He ripped it to pieces.
Didn't last a day
My dog ripped apart this dog bed in about an hour and a half. I guess it's good for less aggressive dogs? Though my dog isn't all that aggressive, just playful. Anyway, she made short work of this bed. now it's just some scraps of grey material and a couple of pillow inserts.
Dogs refuse to use this bed
Unfortunately, this bed did not work out for my dogs. They love all other beds I have gotten for them, but for some reason they refuse to use this one. I moved this bed to a spot where one of their favorite beds usually is and one of my dogs started to get on it, but she only put one foot down before realizing it was the new bed and immediately turning around to go to another bed. I don't know why, but they just do not like this bed in the least.