Frisco TV Set Cardboard Cat House
About This Item
- Cardboard cat house provides your kitty with a private hideaway to scratch, nap and chill.
- Retro TV set design turns up the quirk factor for a unique look.
- Scratch pad is made with kitty-approved corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching.
- Large opening lets your kitty hop in and out as they please—and keep their eye on the action from inside their hideout.
- Easy to assemble in just a few steps.
- Looking for feline-approved essentials for a happy cat? Get toys, litter, scratchers and more from Frisco, only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Cactus Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$22.48Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$18.88Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Frisco Greenhouse Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Tiger Tough Farmhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DealFrisco Southwestern House Cardboard Cat House$11.15Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Pride Tie Dye Foldable Play Tunnel Cat Toy with Catnip$8.78Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- Frisco Castle Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Ice Cream Truck Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$19.92Chewy Price$24.90List Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$14.38Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Just what I expected
Always wanted a cat tv lol so when I saw this I had to get it. It is a cardboard scratcher so it probably won’t last long but it was easy to assembly, not too expensive and super cute. Koshka used it right away!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This cat house is so easy to put together. you just bend everything into place and pop the tabs in the correct slots and you're done. you just set the piece on top of the cat scratcher and your good to go. i do wish there was something to hold the bottom in place to when the cat moves around the top doesn't pop off but other than that i highly recommend it.
They love it!
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cats love this cardboard scratching box so much. It's absolutely adorable how they knock each other off the top of it. It's very sturdy especially for my big kitty he likes to sit on top of it. The instructions are clear and easy. I put it together less than 10 minutes.
Cats love it
#ReceivedFreeProduct #ReceivedFreeProduct My cats are so happy with their new littleTV house. They will take turns taking little cat naps inside or using it to scratch on. The house was so super easy to assemble, literally took one minute!
Frisco TV Cardboard Cat House
#ReceivedFreeProduct I received this as a free sample from the TryIt Sampling Community and I think it's a great product for it's intended purpose. It's not very big so I wouldn't suggest this for a cat bigger than a couple months old but it's an adorable concept and my stepson's kitten absolutely loves it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is one cute cat house! My cats took to it immediately and are having a ball scratching up the inside. It literally takes a minute to set up and it is quite durable. I love when the two of them sit inside the TV. So cute!!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I really love this cute cat house. It's a retro fun tv, and looks cute in my room. My cat likes it, and it's good size for one cat. It's well made, and easy to put together.
#ReceivedFreeProduct #ReceivedFreeProduct These are cheaply made, and won't last long I'm sorry to say. My cats love it though. It was easy to put together. My cats are rough with things. If you only have 1 cat, or your cats are gentle, I recommend this product.
He loves it!
My cat hasn't left this alone since I put it together, I definitely recommend this one for young kitties that love scratchers
Cool idea, not sure if the cat loves it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct There's a decent amount of assembly required. The cat seemed interested at first but has not really use it much past initial inspection. It does dress up the scratcher that comes with it a little bit, which is nice.