Where is this product manufactured?
This product is assembled in the USA from foreign and domestic parts.
What are the external dimensions?
- Size 19-in: 19.4 x 12.3 x 10 inches
- Size 24-in: 24.05 x 16.8 x 14.5 inches
- Size X-Small: 19.4 x 12.3 x 10.8 inches
- Size Small: 24.1 x 16.7 x 14.5 inches
- Size Medium:28 x 20.5 x 21.5 inches
- Size Intermediate: 32.3 x 23.2 x 22.4 inches
- Size Large: 36 x 25 x 27 inches
- Size X-Large: 40 x 27 x 30 inches
What are the internal dimensions?
- Size 19-in: 13.9 x 7 x 9.3 inches
- Size 24-in: 17.3 x 9 x 13.5 inches
- Size X-Small: 13.9 x 7.4 x 9 inches
- Size Small: 17 x 9.8 x 13.5 inches
- Size Medium: 18.8 x 12.2 x 19.5 inches
- Size Intermediate: 21 x 12 x 23.5 inches
- Size Large: 25 x 14.5 x 26 inches
- Size X-Large: 28 x 14.5 x 28 inches
Is this kennel escape proof?
This kennel is not escape proof. Please kennel train your dog. For training tips, please see the instruction manual. Does my dog have to be kennel-trained to use this kennel? To make sure your dog adapts well to their new kennel, we recommend looking at the “Kennel Travel and Training Tips” section on the instruction manual and monitoring your pet closely during the first few days.
What is the best way to kennel train?
Begin by slowly introducing dog to crate encouraging the dog with positive reinforcement. Allow dog to acclimate to the crate slowly. Always consult vet or trainer for specific training tips!
Can this be used for small animals?
This kennel is not recommended or tested for use with small animals.
Is this kennel airline approved?
This carrier is approved for airline travel, but it is important to always check with your airline to make sure you understand their guidelines for flying with pets.
Can this kennel be used in the car?
Yes, but it is recommended to go on a test run first. Before using the kennel to take your pet someplace she doesn’t want to go, like the vet, do a practice run and go somewhere fun. Take her on an adventure to the dog park, dog beach, a friend’s house, or even just around the neighborhood and back so that being in the kennel isn’t a cause for her to be scared or upset.
Are kennels stackable?
Never stack kennels with animals inside.