Frisco Unscented Clumping Corn & Wheat Cat Litter, 20-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented odor-blocking technology uses natural wheat and corn to help keep odor-causing ammonia from forming.
- Clumps up to 3X stronger than leading alternative litters for easy scoop and clean.
- Fights odors naturally with no chemicals, added fragrances, scents or dyes. Perfect for single or multi-cat homes.
- 100% USDA Certified Biobased Product—eco-friendly formula is made with renewable blend of corn and wheat.
- Low dust means less mess when it comes time to scoop and clean the litter box.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco All Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.05Chewy Price$18.00List Price$16.20Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$56.69Chewy Price$53.86Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.56Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.83Autoship Price
- World's Best Multiple Cat Lotus Blossom Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Premium+ Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$48.49List Price$40.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Natural, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
Not for me or my cats
My cats don’t like to use it and it is very dusty. It’s the not the worst litter ever but it’s not great. It’s too much of a waste since my cats won’t use it (other than occasionally) I have 6 cats and this is one option I have available. Clumping is a little weird. Smell seems to be ok controlled but hard to tell when they don’t use it much.
Ruined my litter boxes….
I gave this litter a good, long, try. I really wanted to like it. I can’t say that I do. The plus is that it’s decent on odor control. The minuses are that it tracks terribly, clumps are gooey and break apart easily, and it leaves a slimy coating on the litter box that’s near impossible to clean. I spent more than an hour scrubbing the litter box in the photo I’m attaching and I can not get it clean. I have 9 litter boxes like this. I guess I’ll be buying all new ones, which will cost me a not so small fortune.
Not Happy at All
I was not happy at all with this cat litter. Litter clumps of urine fell apart, leaving an odor. I will stick with the one true brand - dried grass - which does a great job of staying firmly clumped until it's time to scoop again. As for tracking, unfortunately all litter are like that. But the dust is very low, too.
No odor control, bad clumping
Takes forever to form good clumps, often fall apart when scooping. Doesn't absorb any odor the litterbox constantly smells and I only have 1 cat. I've used unscented what based litter before but this brand is bad.
I buy it all the time.
I love this stuff. It does track quite a bit though. (Minus one star) It's great on odor and the clumps are actually hard and stick together well. So much more pleasent to deal with than clay litter!
It's okay, but not great
I purchased this to try it out, and while it's good, it's not as good as World's Best. It clumps, but the clumps are loose and do not bind tight like the other brand. That results in many fragments of soiled litter ending up back in the litter box, resulting in the necessity to change the litter more often. This litter is less costly per pound that the other brand, but if I have to change the box more often there is no cost benefit. Also, the other brand multiple cat formula has a distinct orange/corn odor that helps keep box odor down, and honestly this Frisco litter does keep the odor down pretty well too, so I think they are equal on that point. I certainly wanted to "love" this product, but have to settle in just "liking" it.
No longer good
I liked this litter initially. It was light-weight, clumped well, and had good odor control. But the last several bags I received have been horrible. Not sure if it is a problem with manufacturing or shipping, but half the bag is clumped when it arrives. I tried just breaking up the clumps at first, but then the litter didn’t clump as well for scooping and cleaning. The last bag I just had to scoop and toss the clumps after added to the litter box. Such a waste.
BUGS in Litter
I ordered my 1st bag .. filled clean scrubbed box with this.... THEN I thought i was seeing things... CRAWLING BUGS ! Immediately bagged box , remaining litter & threw them out ! notified customer Service to let them know of a potential problem. They were nice enough to send me another 20 lb bag. Now this time I put this new litter in a NEW, never used litter box.... 1st day was ok.... This morning..... BUGS again !!!! I would NOT ever recommend it to anyone ! and I'm neurotic about cleaning the litter boxes !!!!
Pleasant surprise ~
Altho the cats haven’t complained about clay I wanted to keep them on their tinkle toes, see if an alt could be ‘exciting’ for them. I liked pine, what they started with, but they revealed they were just so-so about it when introduced / re- introduced (rescues) to clay. They sat in line to use that box instead. With this litter we’re both pleased - nicely and naturally scented, longer lasting. I’m still on the fence but may conclude extra cost worth it, especially as I’m going to research what effects clay option has on enviro.
Yes, it clumps, but the clumps shatter when scooping out. Yes, it doesn’t smell bad and keeps odor down. But neither overcomes the difficulty of the clumps shattering into sand-size particles while cleaning. There are only solids left, necessitating tossing the whole litter every time I clean the box. Not cost effective. A time waster. Will not be repurchasing. Very disappointing and aggravating.