Frisco Vampire Cape Dog & Cat Costume
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Costume Type||Spooky, Classic||Spooky, Classic, Animal||Accessories||Spooky, Classic, Funny, Trending||Career, Funny, Trending|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Velcro||Hook & Loop||Velcro|
About This Item
- Secure, snug fit thanks to the built-in fuzzy fastener belly band that keeps the cape in place.
- Perfect for Halloween, themed parties or photo shoots and is available in various sizes.
- Easy to put on so your pal can transform quickly and answer the call of the night—or the trick-or-treaters at the door.
- Satin vampire cape comes complete with extended collar that stands up and adorable bow for an authentically Dracula-ish look.
- Perfect for dogs and cats alike—so you can dress up your little Vam-purr or Count Bark-ula.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rubie's Costume Company Wonder Woman Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Hotdog Dog & Cat Costume, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Pet Krewe Big Bird Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$20.27Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Sushi Dog Costume, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Werewolf Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$12.76Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Hula Girl Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$19.66Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Krewe Sesame Street Elmo Dog & Cat Costume, Small$12.25Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Killer Doll Dog & Cat Costume, Large$17.59Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Serape Dog & Cat Costume, Small$12.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
The cape fit good
I walk my elderly neighbors dog, AKA fur nephew Wilbur. Took him out on Halloween. The lag ham was loving the attention from the kids trick or treating- one kid said: "oh cool look a vampire dog!"
XL-XXL Fits my 42 pound Aussie just right
Really nice quality. This size seems giagantic when my dog is really not that big by my standards. She is 42 pound aussie. And this size fits her like the picture, and is just long enough to not look too short
Great vampire cat cape!
I got this, in size Medium/Large, for my ~18 pound cat, and it fits her perfectly! She likes to give love bites, so I figured this was the perfect costume for her. She's not a huge fan, but doesn't completely hate it either.
Cat vampire costumes
I love them. They are so cute!! The mediums fit my 3 normal cats great however i have a lil fatty on my hands at 20 lbs.. shoulda got him a large but the velcrow makes it work lol
My dog's neck was a little too thick to just use the Velcro, but he looked adorable! :)
Got it for my 22lb Boston Terrier. I don’t have much to say, just wanted to show off my handsome boy in his costume.
Your pet needs this
My English bulldog has the perfect teeth to be Dracula for Halloween. He is 5 months weighs 33.6lbs as a refrende. The material is not itchy perfect for a pet.
Cutest vampire I’ve ever seen!
This was my dog’s first Halloween costume, and he was the cutest vampire I’ve ever seen! Beware though, the material is very thin and could easily be ripped.
Perfect fit with the XL/XXL- nice Velcro wrap at neck with a bow and Velcro wrap around belly. Nice satin fabric and collar stays up! Can move well in it and cannot chew collar since it is perfect fit.
LOVE IT. JUST BUY IT ALREADY!
He didn’t love it, but I did. Don’t contemplate it, just get it. You can tie it around the neck and it comes with a Velcro strap at the tummy. I would post a picture, but Chewy won’t let me because photo size is too “large”