Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaking Elephant Dog Toy, Extra Long
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This floppy dog toy has double the squeakers—a small squeaker in the head and a tube squeaker in the body that grunts.
- Get in on some goofy, spirited play to provide your dog with the daily exercise he needs.
- Grunt it, squeak it, toss it! The large floppy body is great for playing fetch and is recommended for large or giant breeds.
- Plush fabric makes it the perfect nap buddy too.
- Available in wildly wacky and equally floppy animal characters so you can collect them all.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Grape Jelly Donutz Dog Toy$10.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy$7.43Chewy Price
- Frisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy$8.52Chewy Price
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Pig Dog Toy$8.85Chewy Price
- Fetch For Pets SpongeBob Patrick Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$6.54Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Bobberz Plush Squeaking Llama Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Hawkeye loves his L-E-Fant! He loves to play tug with it scrunching on the honking end until I press the squeaky end and we change up. This can go on for a long time. Other times, he just likes to "nurse" it like he does his big oversized fluffy bone. Great toy!
Yep - again. It seems that these toys are made for the smallest of dogs with no ability to chew or play. I have a 6 month old Goldendoodle and this was destroyed in less than 10 minutes. Funny - my dog doesn't even destroy shoes, furniture etc but these toys are made to be done with in a short time.
Human AND Canine Approved
This toy is awesome! Unsure if its Trixie or myself that likes it more! Trixie loves the size. She punctured the grunt sound but the squeakers and crinkle are going strong, but doubt it'd matter bc she loves to shake it. This toy actually wears her out hence why I LOVE it!
Our Cocker Spaniel loves it!
This is the second one of these I have purchased. Our grand pup destroyed our cocker spaniels first one but he is a 75 pound doodle and can destroy anything. Our pup loves this toy, I think it is the length of it and the loud honking device in the middle that she loves so much. Great product for our dog.
This is a HUGE toy!!!
I got this for Paris for her birthday. It has been a big hit not only with her but with my other 2 dogs and my cats. This toy is well made, durable and so cute. They love all the sounds this toy makes. They all have their favorite part of this toy. I’m definitely ordering the other 2 one on their birthdays and may have to get the cats one.
Easy for dog to destroy
My daughter's dog loved it so much but he's a two year old 85 lb dog and he had the tail off in about 10 minutes. If your dog is mellow and doesn't like to take things a part, it is adorable. Just wouldn't get it for a very playful younger dog.
Big win for both dogs
Both my greyhound and goldendoodle love this toy! It makes 2 different types of squeaks which they seem to really enjoy.
He loves them!
Our Ollie loves these longer than him toys. His first one was a Christmas present and he tore it to pieces ( eventually), but continues to drag it around. He is really devoted to it. The next one joined the first, still playing with them. This newest one will be this year’s Christmas present.
Dogs like it
My dogs absolutely love all the Frisco Wagazoo toys. It's too big for my shiba but she likes chewing it anyways. It's perfect size for my German shepherd. And the length makes it perfect for tug of war, the dogs spend a lot of time playing tug with this. The first one I bought lasted a couple months before they tore it and got the squeaker out. For a stuffed toy I think that's pretty good. I bought two more a couple weeks ago and expect they'll be lasting at least that long again
Gone in 60 seconds
My dane tore this up in under a minute, poor quality!