Frisco Wall Mounted Wooden Cat Feeding Station, Natural, 2 Cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mounts on walls to give your cat an elevated space to have their meals in peace.
- Helps keep curious canine friends from butting in on your cat’s dinner.
- Features a real wood, 13x19-inch base and two stainless steel bowls for food and water.
- Each bowl has a 2-cup capacity to make sure they’ve always got a drink and a little snack when they need it.
- Natural wood look with dark metal mounting brackets adds a little bit of style to your cat’s dinner table.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Tall, 1.0 Cups$6.49Chewy Price$8.54List Price
- DealNecoichi Double Dining Tray Set & Elevated Cat Bowls$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealNecoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, Fuji, 12.2-oz$21.99Chewy Price
- DealNecoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Fuji, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- DealNecoichi Extra Wide Raised Cat Food Bowl, Fuji, Large$28.50Chewy Price
- DealPixar Finding Nemo Tall Shape Non-Skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1 Cup$5.93Chewy Price$7.87List Price
- DealNecoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura, Regular$18.99Chewy Price
- DealBone Dry Show Set Dog Bowl, Hunter Green, Small$10.31Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, White, 0.50 Cup$8.52Chewy Price
- DealDisney Winnie the Pooh Tall Shape Non-Skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.5 Cups$8.01Chewy Price$9.92List Price
- DealDisney Figaro Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups$9.99Chewy Price
- DealNecoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots, Regular$18.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic, Steel, Metal||Ceramic, Wood||Ceramic||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl||0.50 Cup; 4 oz||0.50 Cup; 4 oz||12.2-oz||—|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Kitten||Kitten||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Does the job
Fell out of the wall during the moving process after about a year and the wood broke off of the metal. Would buy again, kept my dog away from the cat food!
excellent quality for price
My cat hissed alot at the other cat when their food bowls were next to each other. He likes high up perches and the other cat does not. This solved two problems at once. There is plenty of room for him to just hang out, and now he can finally eat in peace.
Ripped out of the wall tge first time my 9 pound cat got on it.
Great for keeping dogs out of cat food
Very nice & sturdy. Great for keeping my dogs out of the cats food & she took to eating on it right away!
I ordered this and the first one came damaged. Emailed and was told to donate and they sent me another. Great service! Got our new one in in awesome condition. Now the dog can't reach the cats food. The bowls are small but works great for our feeding times
Falls Apart Easy
It came completely assembled, which was great, but when I went to go screw it into the wall, the screws holding the metal and wood together popped out completely, taking some wood with it, so I couldn't screw them back in. I had to go get some epoxy glue to glue the screws back in.
Would not buy again
I love the look of this shelf but it doesn't work very well. It wont stay in the wall and one of the brackets came crooked
No cat food for the nosy dog!
We got this after getting pretty annoyed at one of our dogs continuing to sneak our cats food. And we love it! It was super easy to put up, in like 3 minutes, and it’s great quality! The bowls are the perfect size, and both our cats fit perfectly while eating. And we hang fun toys off the bottom of it, so they have extra fun! Thank you!
I bought this item so my cat could eat in peace from my dogs. Brackets were rusty, couldn't use screws that were provided and the worst part is the wood came full of terminates. I thought at first the "sawdust" I was seeing was from installation of the product until I started to see the holes in the wood and the sawdust continually on floor as seen in pictures.
Easy on back
Installed near window on opposite side of cat tree. Nice to have off food off floor. Cat loves the petch.... one note I used different screws then the screw that came with set as they did not seem sturdy enough to hold the weight.